The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Do you Work on the Weekends?

Do you work on the weekends?

• Total voters
Since I've started working online over a decade ago, I have come to divide working people into two classes: people who work for themselves and people who work for others. 3 Days ago I celebrated my 11th year straight traveling. I have done everything from design/develop web apps to marketing them in any way possible. One thing I noticed, the more I work for myself, the more weekends are just another day. With no schedule to dictate when I should work, I simply work when I need or when I am building something bigger, and sometimes I work all day! Granted, after that is always the reward of more free time to enjoy the places I'm staying.

So simply, my question for you all here at Affiliate Fix is if you work weekends and why?
That's what happens when you work for yourself, you definitely have more freedom but on the other hand, it's harder to organize the time and split the work properly. Personally, although I try for the last couple of years not to work that much on weekends as it's necessary to clear my mind and refill my energy, I caught myself often checking some emails, searching for some solutions, and finishing some quick tasks even on weekends. This especially happens when you have some ongoing projects and just can't keep your eyes on them.

Personally, I try to strike a balance when it comes to work on the weekends. I believe it's essential to have some downtime to recharge and spend quality moments with family and friends.

Last edited by a moderator:
Since I've started working online over a decade ago, I have come to divide working people into two classes: people who work for themselves and people who work for others. 3 Days ago I celebrated my 11th year straight traveling. I have done everything from design/develop web apps to marketing them in any way possible. One thing I noticed, the more I work for myself, the more weekends are just another day. With no schedule to dictate when I should work, I simply work when I need or when I am building something bigger, and sometimes I work all day! Granted, after that is always the reward of more free time to enjoy the places I'm staying.

So simply, my question for you all here at Affiliate Fix is if you work weekends and why?
You should have added as option: "When do you stop working" lol.....

Sadly, yes. Sometimes, there's a lot of work during the week, and I can't do it all. So, on Saturdays I work. Right now i have some ideas and i want to do everything right here, so i try to do my best. Like for example we have some new good merchandise and we need to represent it properly, so we try to find good packaging companies https://packagebros.com/product-category/dab-containers/ so i guess i need to work even harder now
Oh i feel you here

banners
Back