The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

My Canucks! Your plans this Canada Long Weekend?

I

Ivana Adnium

So...What are you guys doing over this weekend :D I'm going to a cottage myself, but I *might* change my plans depending if there's anything cool happening somewhere else!

LMK

Good Plan
i will Stuck in front of my laptop Until i finish Some Staff then i will See Where i can Go

I was just about to start a thread to wish everybody HAPPY CANADA DAY! (formerly known as Dominion Day)

@Ivana Adnium - I just got home from a cottage on Manitoulin Island a few days ago. I'm currently at one of my sister's, visiting for the long weekend. Will probably go to the lake for a bit.

You have already again a long weekend??

We haven't had one since May! But we get another one on August 1st, September 5th, October 10th. Civic Holiday, Labour Day, Thanksgiving. Some people get November 11th off for Remembrance Day. Then of course there's Christmas and Boxing Day. :)

I see, I'll have to move my primary residence to Vancouver ;)

Everybody wants Vancouver. I've never been. Maybe you could consider somewhere in Ontario (Toronto?) or the east coast Marc, it's a lot cheaper and you still get all the long weekends! :) Oh yeah, it's also colder and gets more snow, just ignore that part.

I was just about to start a thread to wish everybody HAPPY CANADA DAY! (formerly known as Dominion Day)

@Ivana Adnium - I just got home from a cottage on Manitoulin Island a few days ago. I'm currently at one of my sister's, visiting for the long weekend. Will probably go to the lake for a bit.
Oh man from one cottage to another..jealous :p How was your weekend then?

Oh man from one cottage to another..jealous :p How was your weekend then?

Had a beer on a lakeside patio in Crystal Beach; went into a forested trail to goose watch at a pond in a different location...very nice. Visited or spoke with a few friends I only see when I go to that region.

Actually, stayed at my sister's for the whole week, got back last night. :)

come to Toronto!

What? You're in T.O.? You're only a couple hours away from me. Well, maybe 2 1/2. Huh!

Maybe if Marc goes to Toronto, we could share him. He could stay in the Big Smoke for two weeks a month; the Forest City for the other two. He could share Spaminator secrets and regale us with stories of spammers he's slain. :ninja:

Had a beer on a lakeside patio in Crystal Beach; went into a forested trail to goose watch at a pond in a different location...very nice. Visited or spoke with a few friends I only see when I go to that region.

Actually, stayed at my sister's for the whole week, got back last night. :)

What? You're in T.O.? You're only a couple hours away from me. Well, maybe 2 1/2. Huh!

Maybe if Marc goes to Toronto, we could share him. He could stay in the Big Smoke for two weeks a month; the Forest City for the other two. He could share Spaminator secrets and regale us with stories of spammers he's slain. :ninja:

That sounds like a relaxing week...oh man Crystal Beach is so nice! I have yet to visit a beach this summer :( And yup T.O represent ;) Too bad you're not closer to Toronto, azgold and Marc, we could go out for a pint after work! :p

banners
Back