The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Using VPS or CDN when promoting with popup and popupunder ads like poppa's

Tran Van Toan

affiliate
I've read many replies in many forum that we should (or must) use VPS or CDN to put our landing pages on when promoting with popup and popupunder ads (like on popads, zeropark)

Can someone explain more details about this. Is that because of the speed of Shared Hosting is slow? If so, how much is slow in your opinion.

I only have shared hosting, is there any free trial VPS, CDN with good speed to start with?

Many thanks!

I've read many replies in many forum that we should (or must) use VPS or CDN to put our landing pages on when promoting with popup and popupunder ads (like on popads, zeropark)

Can someone explain more details about this. Is that because of the speed of Shared Hosting is slow? If so, how much is slow in your opinion.

I only have shared hosting, is there any free trial VPS, CDN with good speed to start with?

Many thanks!

for CDN, Cloudflare is a free option, but also look into MaxCDN.

Shared hosting will bottleneck your LP's performance. It wont handle peak traffic very well and your page may even go down if your start getting loads of traffic - the hosting company will not like this very much as it affects your "neighbors". With a VPS you have full control over your server, can optimize it, and get constant performance.

banners
Back