The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Understand Everything about Facebook CPA Ads Right Now!

Thanks for the guide.

I've heard that it's best to bid on CPC instead of per impressions.

When bidding on CPC, how do you determine what bid to start with? Do you bid the recommended bid or decide the bid yourself?

Thanks for the guide.

I've heard that it's best to bid on CPC instead of per impressions.

When bidding on CPC, how do you determine what bid to start with? Do you bid the recommended bid or decide the bid yourself?

Hi!

You are right, it is better to pay by CPC, since CPM does not guarantee clicks and is more used for brand's visibility. If you don't have a brand, and work with different ads, CPC is a way to go!

Regarding the recommended bid - sure you can set the one that Facebook suggests. Normally we work with automatic bidding, as it allows to spend minimum amount possible for the best traffic. Facebook adjusts the payment in a way that you pay as little as possible. And if you are working with CPC manually, you can choose between Average bid and Maximum. I would recommend to put maximum, to get leads at a low cost.

Also remember - the higher your CTR is, the lower is CPC :)

Hey Fakhruddin,

CPI, by itself, is something that Facebook appreciates. Proof of that is that you can create "app installs" campaigns, although those are just for developers, since you can only promote app store links there.

So, one thing we can do is creating a landing page, and when you will apply for a campaign, set there the link of a landing page. And the landing page could be one of these two:
- it's a blog (blogger.com, for example). We edit the html code, so the user is automatically redirected to his affiliate link, once he lands on that blog.
- it's a proper landing page, with all the necessary contents to build up more excitement around the app he's promoting.
That should work ;)
Hi

In this case of creating a landing page / blog page and setup CPI campaign. Then facebook will enforce for pixel. So how we can setup pixel?

Or if its not mandatory then how facebook will track install?

This its what i need because i plan to start facebook ads i am tired of working hard for free traffic and its not scalable

@Mobidea I want to join your network, hope I will be accepted as a newbie?

Thank you.

Hey Ali247!

Of course! We are a newbie-friendly affiliate network. In order to register you just need to provide your name and email. Then you will be able to enter the account and see more than 2000 offers available. Apply for those that you want to run and start working! :)

In case of any doubts feel free to contact our Support Crew. They are available everyday!

Email: affiliate-service@mobidea.com

Last edited:
@Mobidea Thank you for the respond, I have signed up, Please I Need a recommendation of some offers to start with, the ones with free registration, first page convert, and good with facebook ads.
I have $100 for advertising budget and I am ready to start running campaigns now! once I get the recommended offers.

I know you are good at helping newbies please help me too...

thank you!

@Mobidea
First of all thank you very much for sharing all the amazing information.
It is more than valuable, both for beginners and people with more experience.

I was impressed by the way you explained a lot in such a simple and understandable way.
So again thank you.

I have one question,
Do you think that promoting any offer with your own private account is Ok?

@Mobidea
First of all thank you very much for sharing all the amazing information.
It is more than valuable, both for beginners and people with more experience.

I was impressed by the way you explained a lot in such a simple and understandable way.
So again thank you.

I have one question,
Do you think that promoting any offer with your own private account is Ok?

Hi!
Thank you for your feedback, its really important for us to know that we are bringing value to affiliates, and help you get closer to your goals!
Regarding your question, it's definitely okay to promote from your own account, but normally affiliates create different accounts with this purpose. In case if something goes wrong, your account will be blocked, and it's worse if it's your personal one..

@Mobidea
And one more question, do you have a suggestion on where to build a landing page and which hosting to use?

There are many different tools for building landing pages, and which one to use - depends on your personal preferences. There are jQuery, Instapage - The Most Powerful Landing Page Platform for Teams and much more that you can find online.

We have posted a thread about best hosting services available on a market, feel free to check here!

Thanks @Mobidea for your advice!

I will check it all!

it's definitely okay to promote from your own account, but normally affiliates create different accounts with this purpose
Regarding the FB account, It will be safer to open a special account, I will try to go both ways, maybe to read a little about facebook red lines or something.

MI
Back