The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

xoxoBunni

affiliate
Hello everybody. So going to just point this out, I am new here, and hoping that i have found a reliable source to be able to find credible advice shared among real people. Of course you are all real people, i mean by that is the everyday sue/joe common real people. I am not just new to this site, I am new to the affiliate marketing and ecommerce. I found this site using different seo keywords than what was suggested in multiple seo keyword forums, blogs, and sites.in an effort to get myself away from the corner that i felt i was starting to back myself into. There is so much options and different resources to gain the information and tools needed in regards to get my store set up, however i feel as though i am stuck at a dead end.

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

Great to have you here.

This is a business like any other. Do research, planning, and investment, and you will find the members here will guide you with great information!

thumbsup.png
Welcome.

I found this site using different seo keywords I take that as a compliment -- if everyone thought one way it would be a very boring world -- wouldn't it? :)

i do agree with you there, a very boring world indeed. there is enough cookie cutter types of way of living theses days, got to be someone that will say and or do something that shakens things awake.

banners
Back