The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

cpagoose

affiliate
Hello! I would like to share the results of my test. I was sending traffic through a tracking system, distributing on four push-affiliate programs, and landing pages were with the best conversion rates.

Participants:
Daopush — no ref
Zpush — no ref / ref
Redpush — no ref / ref
Realpush — no ref / ref

Traffic info:
Type — mobile;
Traffic volume — overall 452 236;
Spendings — 461,28 $;
Difficulty — MAX everywhere;
Geo — wide

For more clarity, the data is in the table:
65851710_2363815683876455_1490569319199801344_n.jpg

• The complexity of the closure — number of redirections (not relevant for Chrome 74+ version);
  • Traffic sent — the total number of clicks on the URL of the landing page;
  • Active traffic — the number of clicks on the landing page, that was fixed by an affiliate program;
  • Traffic lost — difference between sent traffic and active traffic in %;
  • Conversion rate on landing page — coefficient of conversion rate/CR;
  • Number of subscriptions —the number of subscribed users on getting push-notifications.

65125717_2363818013876222_5881785883115388928_n.jpg
To sum up:
The test was not that clear as I wished it to be, because different landing pages were used, not quite equal amount of traffic was sent, and so on, since some of the landing pages of the affiliate programs were converting better, and gave a better results for fewer funds. Anyways, I did this test for myself to track general trends and see the payback, and I share it with you.

Also, I would like to draw attention on the trafficback - smartlinks were set on 3-4 streams. It was impossible to install custom-trafficback, but anyway the income was not that noticeable. For example, recently, Realpush have added their own trafficback, and it shows really good results - better than my smartlink.

P.S. Further details will be posted as soon as I will be able to return on my investments. I will be very grateful if you register by clicking on the links at the beginning of the article! If you have any questions or comments, please contact me, I am open to dialogue!

So 'traffic lost'? <<< where or to what? >>>bounces, bots, shaves?
What is the defined 'blackhole' the traffic is lost to?
undefined is of limited use ...

MI
Back