The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Starting my Journey. Need some inputs

Jaguar

Hello everyone,

I wasn't doing CPA since 2 years. Now I guess it's time for me to start again.
I'm planning to start fresh.

I need your inputs on what I'm planning to do.
I've read @tyoussef tutorial.

https://www.affiliatefix.com/threads/cpa-marketing-tutorial-step-by-step.114730/

And I'm thinking of going with small offers at first with Peerfly.

Network: Peerfly
Traffic: PropellerAds/Zeropark (Need votes to choose whic one. Open for more suggestions too)
Tracker: BeMob/Adsbridge (Need votes to choose whic one. Open for more suggestions too)
Hosting: AWS+Cloufront/AWS+Vultr(Need votes to choose whic one. Open for more suggestions too)
Offer: Any offers with low payout. Will confirm with my AM on that too.
Geo: Have to confirm with my AM on that too.
Ad type: Popup ads (Never tried that. Isn't that the best option now?)

Need your suggestions.

Thanks a lot,
Toms

i AM glad you have got some benefit from my tutorial.

let me start answering your questions.

Traffic: PropellerAds/Zeropark (Need votes to choose whic one. Open for more suggestions too)
when it comes to traffic source always test man.

Tracker: BeMob/Adsbridge (Need votes to choose whic one. Open for more suggestions too)
i prefer bemod.

Hosting: AWS+Cloufront/AWS+Vultr(Need votes to choose whic one. Open for more suggestions too)
AWS+Cloufront, since you gonna use cloudfront in both options means the same results, so just use amazon buckets and do the work faster.

Offer: Any offers with low payout. Will confirm with my AM on that too.
perfect, you can also test offers with payout of more than 3USD or around.

Geo: Have to confirm with my AM on that too.
perfect.

Ad type: Popup ads (Never tried that. Isn't that the best option now?)
also please test push notifications as well.

good luck with your journey, hopefully you can build some profitable campaigns asap.

Hi Toms,

Congrats with coming back to CPA! It's never to late to start again
I'd just like a word here concerning your questions.
1) Looks like you're pretty confident with the affiliate network choice as I don't see 'need votes' there :) PeerFly is a great network, so you can start with their offers for sure.
2) Concerning the traffic source selection, I think you can start with both of them to see which TS is better for your offer. And since you're going to work through the tracker, don't forget to analyze the data coming through custom params: target, sources, keywords, zones etc.
3) I am glad to see that one of your tracker choices is BeMob. At this point I might be biased as I'm a BeMob team manager. But I am sure you will make a right choice anyway.
Let me just remind that with BeMob you receive the access to Basic plan (which includes 100K free events monthly) + 1M events to cover the overage on first months of work.
Also with the promo code AFFILIATEFIX50 you receive $50 bonus to your BeMob account.
If you've registered with no promo code, contact our support team in live chat or at support@bemob.com - $50 will be added to your account immediately.
Pricing is not a single cool thing with our tracker. BeMob users are constantly enjoying faster redirect speed, frequent updates, friendly support in live chat. You're welcome to test all the tracker's features ;)
4) Have you considered CloudWays ?
5) I also agree with tyoussef about push traffic. Consider trying it as well.

Let me know if you have any question - I'll be glad to discuss it :)

Thanks a lot guys!
I've gone with
Peerfly + BeMob + Zeropark + PureLander + VULTR

So far so good.
Just started my campaign on Zeropark and waiting for my clicks/conversions.
Regards,
Jaguar

1. Your website reputation (none? or New?)
  2. The network's assessment of your potential?
  3. Your country of origin (possibly)?

Just started my campaign on Zeropark and waiting for my clicks/conversions.
Hey Jaguar,
glad to hear that you chose Zeropark! ;)
If you have any questions, need some help with your campaigns or want some insights, feel free to PM me or reach out to: support@zeropark.com - these guys are super helpful.
Push is also worth considering as suggested here - they are doing really great now. I can share with you our top verticals and GEOs if you want to give it a go.
Good luck!

i got rejected by peerfly and zeropark... why is that??:(
PM me your e-mail address. @Graybeard is right as these are some common rejection reasons but I can check yours for you and let you know what went wrong

Karolina

banners
Back