The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Starting my affiliate marketing journey properly

willfitz

affiliate
Hi, i'm Will Fitz, I've been interesting in making money online now for a few years. I had some great success with you tube ad sense a couple years ago but that ended rather abruptly. I want to build a sustainable long term business (life long) online so i can be financially abundant and able to make money anywhere in the world. I'm always thinking of the potential to make money online, i see its possible in any niche, i'm always thinking of ideas. The main problem with me has always been focused attention and I've started to overcome this by removing distractions and things from my life that do not align with my goal. My goal is clear, i want to make a substantial amount of money online, in a way i enjoy, so that i can live my best life.

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

If you are using other people's platforms to monetize: always develop a few different silos. For example; if Facebook cut off your waters you are entrenched in Twitter or Pinterest with an ongoing (or ready to go) efforts -- multi-streams lots of waters (to fish in) :). The same with CPA and Ad Networks -- dime a dozen -- spread your risk.

Money as a vague abstract is a vague goal --Wat?? Better to work towards achieving some attainable market goal toward winning -- the money will follow naturally -- it always does. Dare to be great -- not just to get all the money you can.

Last edited:
WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

If you are using other people's platforms to monetize: always develop a few different silos. For example; if Facebook cut off your waters you are entrenched in Twitter or Pinterest with an ongoing (or ready to go) efforts -- multi-streams lots of waters (to fish in) :). The same with CPA and Ad Networks -- dime a dozen -- spread your risk.

Money as a vague abstract is a vague goal --Wat?? Better to work towards achieving some attainable market goal toward winning -- the money will follow naturally -- it always does. Dare to be great -- not just to get all the money you can.
thank you for your response, yes i suppose money as a goal is vague but i want to do it in a way i enjoy. I have quite a few varied interests and i'm always visualizing amazing ideas and angles which i think will serve me well if i can only just get a foothold and some cash flow going to reinvest. The market im interested in to start are survey offers, cashback sites, bizop. I will start a youtube channel documenting my journey, as well as a blog. The plan is to use this brand and site to sell the survey and biz opp offers as i try them myself. I can then also build an email list and start re targeting campaigns.

banners
Back