“mobile”/ Voluum
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Starting my affiliate marketing journey properly

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by willfitz, Jun 16, 2019.

1. willfitz

willfitz Affiliate affiliate

Hi, i'm Will Fitz, I've been interesting in making money online now for a few years. I had some great success with you tube ad sense a couple years ago but that ended rather abruptly. I want to build a sustainable long term business (life long) online so i can be financially abundant and able to make money anywhere in the world. I'm always thinking of the potential to make money online, i see its possible in any niche, i'm always thinking of ideas. The main problem with me has always been focused attention and I've started to overcome this by removing distractions and things from my life that do not align with my goal. My goal is clear, i want to make a substantial amount of money online, in a way i enjoy, so that i can live my best life.

2. CPA Evolution
  3. Graybeard

Graybeard Well-Known Member affiliate

WELCOME ABOARD ...[​IMG]
    If you are using other people's platforms to monetize: always develop a few different silos. For example; if Facebook cut off your waters you are entrenched in Twitter or Pinterest with an ongoing (or ready to go) efforts -- multi-streams lots of waters (to fish in) :). The same with CPA and Ad Networks -- dime a dozen -- spread your risk.

Money as a vague abstract is a vague goal --Wat?? Better to work towards achieving some attainable market goal toward winning -- the money will follow naturally -- it always does. Dare to be great -- not just to get all the money you can.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2019
  4. Certified
    T J Tutor

T J Tutor Administrator Administrator Certified Vendor Dojo Master

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

VirtualGlobalPhone and willfitz like this.
  5. willfitz

thank you for your response, yes i suppose money as a goal is vague but i want to do it in a way i enjoy. I have quite a few varied interests and i'm always visualizing amazing ideas and angles which i think will serve me well if i can only just get a foothold and some cash flow going to reinvest. The market im interested in to start are survey offers, cashback sites, bizop. I will start a youtube channel documenting my journey, as well as a blog. The plan is to use this brand and site to sell the survey and biz opp offers as i try them myself. I can then also build an email list and start re targeting campaigns.

azgold and VirtualGlobalPhone like this.
  6. VirtualGlobalPhone

VirtualGlobalPhone Moderator moderator Service Manager affiliate

7. Certified
    xlovecash

xlovecash Well-Known Member Certified Vendor Affiliate Manager affiliate

welcome to affiliate fix and what vertical are you interested in?

8. azgold

azgold Super Moderator Super Mod moderator Dojo Master affiliate

Welcome to AffiliateFix, Will! :)

Maybe some help here: Video Traffic

Maybe here: Copywriting

We also have an Email Marketing forum that you may want to check out.

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Will!

9. willfitz

work at home, rewards, surveys, bizopp

10. internalsoul

internalsoul Moderator moderator affiliate

Hello willfitz. Welcome to AffiliateFix Forum.

Have a nice stay and enjoy the forum.

Have a nice day :):affiliatefix:
    regards
    Soul

banners