The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Some Help & Advice Please!

JackC27

affiliate
Hey everyone my name's Jack.

I just recently got interested in mobile pop up advertising. To cut to the chase, I've got 1 somewhat complex question & 1 simple question.

Last year I signed up with MaxBounty. Since I'm already a member there I decided to set up some landing pages for a few offers & later today I was going to sign up with an Ad network. But now I've been seeing tons of other people praising other affiliate networks and I'm wondering if I should instead sign up with a more mobile targeted network? I'm not seeing much for MB so I keep overthinking and feel like I'm making a mistake.

That's the somewhat complex question. #2 would be this: If I want to use a mobile ad network do I need to fully own the domain? For example, right now all I can really afford to use is a free domain but it has an extension. Like 'blogspot.com' and whatnot.

These 2 issues are really holding me back so if any experienced members out there can help out I would GREATLY appreciate it.

Thanks for any help!

Jack

It always advisable to have a couple of networks as a Newbie.

You do want to own your domains and you need to host them on a VPS and later a CDN.

Hey everyone my name's Jack.

I just recently got interested in mobile pop up advertising. To cut to the chase, I've got 1 somewhat complex question & 1 simple question.

Last year I signed up with MaxBounty. Since I'm already a member there I decided to set up some landing pages for a few offers & later today I was going to sign up with an Ad network. But now I've been seeing tons of other people praising other affiliate networks and I'm wondering if I should instead sign up with a more mobile targeted network? I'm not seeing much for MB so I keep overthinking and feel like I'm making a mistake.

That's the somewhat complex question. #2 would be this: If I want to use a mobile ad network do I need to fully own the domain? For example, right now all I can really afford to use is a free domain but it has an extension. Like 'blogspot.com' and whatnot.

These 2 issues are really holding me back so if any experienced members out there can help out I would GREATLY appreciate it.

Thanks for any help!

Jack

Greetings Jack :D

and Welcome to Affiliatefix :affiliatefix::affiliatefix::affiliatefix:

Enjoy our wonderful forum! :cool:

At what point does it require a CDN??

@servandosilva will have a better sense of this question. But here is my take on it.

A CDN provides alternative server nodes. The nodes are spread out all over the world, meaning that some of them will of course be closer to the user geographically than your VPS or dedicated server, this ensures a faster response and download time of content due to reduced latency.

This is very popular among those who are advertising all over the world. I know that speed is extremely important in PPV and various types of pops. It is also very popular with most other types of mobile as delivery speed on mobile is crucial.

banners
Back