The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Seeking Help Affiliate Advertiser help

toti

affiliate
Hello everyone!

I'm diving into the world of Affiliate marketing, and I've got the basics down (coming from the digital marketing, PPC, and programmatic buying side), but some details still confuses me, like setting up offers and dealing with payments.

As an advertiser, I'm about promoting and increasing users on our site (chatting service), what model would work the best for affiliates? CPA or RevShare?

Generally, how the payments are handled? Once someone buys through unique affiliates link, affiliate network records the transaction - therefore I should add funds to the affiliate program/network accordingly?

Are main CPA affiliate programs/networks safe enough when it comes to click fraud, cookie stuffing, and other frauds? Or there should be other precautions taken - if so which one?

Please tell me your experience with adult affiliate, even on Affiliate/Publisher side.

Appreciate any insight, advice or experiences you could share!

It depends on the kind of traffic, honestly.
I would do RevShare, if it's based on chatting, it's the easiest model for your kind of service :)If it's only one time or lifetime, it depends on the kind of service you are offering: is chatting something based on a subscription? In this case I'd suggest Lifetime RevShare :)

MI
Back