The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

selling wordpress plugins

yes7

affiliate
Now I having 3 wordpress plugins on wordpress.org/plugins. And at future time I want developing wordpress themes. Now 1 of 3 plugin is downloading every day 1-6 time..
I want increase counts of downloads for my wordpress plugins and selling paid-versions of wordpress plugins.

I have question...Who selling wordpress plugins? How much money do you make with selling paid-versions of wordpress plugins?

Now I having 3 wordpress plugins on wordpress.org/plugins. And at future time I want developing wordpress themes. Now 1 of 3 plugin is downloading every day 1-6 time..
I want increase counts of downloads for my wordpress plugins and selling paid-versions of wordpress plugins.

I have question...Who selling wordpress plugins? How much money do you make with selling paid-versions of wordpress plugins?

Code Canyon & AppSumo both have WP plugins for sale. I have a friend that develops plugins and he mostly uses WordPress.org and Code Canyon to generate pro version sales. He tells me that having support readily available is really important as well as having information available in several languages and written in proper grammar.

MI
Back