The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Do I need WooCommerce? Or AMALinks Pro? Or Both? Or Neither? Or?

skid2964

affiliate
I am creating my WordPress website initially to integrate my Etsy shop. But, more importantly, I also want to sell Amazon Affiliate products (and others). Can I do all this with just WooCommerce? Etsy has plugins like Etsy360, but for other affiliate products, I find plugins like AMALinks Pro and Lasso, are those plugins better, and do they enhance WooCommerce or make it completely unnecessary?

I also want to sell Amazon Affiliate products

Those are processed at Amazon and not on your site. You simply pitch them on your site and they are always linked to Amazon. At least this is how it was years ago when I promoted Amazon products.

Those are processed at Amazon and not on your site. You simply pitch them on your site and they are always linked to Amazon. At least this is how it was years ago when I promoted Amazon products.
Yes, I am mainly trying to see if an Etsy integration plugin would eliminate the need for WooCommerce. I may just do external product links to Etsy in WooCommerce.

Etsy integration plugin would eliminate the need for WooCommerce

The plugin is directly tied to WooCommerce. From what I know, you only need WooCommerce with the plugin if you are selling the Esty stuff from an independent domain with a store front of sorts. I've haven't personally sold on Etsy, but as I understand it Etsy has its own shopping platform built in.

Do you plan to sell only the products in your own Etsy store, or are you looking to sell other peoples Etsy products on your own independent site along side Amazon products?

MI
Back