The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Is it possible to create a landing page with wordpress?

OscarMike

Hi guys, I've found an awesome gameified optin wordpress plugin to collect email addresses. It's called WP Optin Wheel. It's possible to embed the wheel-optin box inside a post. I would like to advertise on mobile as a popunder. The problem I'm having is that I dont want the page title, post title, sidebar etc to show on the landing page.

Is there a plugin or a way to strip the landing page of these basic features and just show the wheel optin box?

Thanks

Bad move for a popup
WP can't handle high volumes unless you have a static page enabled --then maybe.
Ok thanks for the heads up Graybeard
sorry how do i create a static page in wordpress?

do you mean a page created with SeedProd's landing page builder? Just to be more clear, I would like to create a single landing page page (with no sidebar distractions) made with Wordpress.

Last edited:
WP can't handle high volumes
One of the reasons why I didn't choose WP either!
sorry how do i create a static page
That depends! Plenty of great options out there. There's Dreamweaver, WYSIWYG, etc. But my personal favorite is the Landing Page Builder by @PureLander They have some really good choices for Landing Pages too! And that all comes with great support in case you get stuck anywhere!
You are trying to push a wheel barrow in a Grand Prix race
Lol. Funny yet true!

Quit leaning on WordPress because you don't know how to edit HTML
You need to use HTML maybe with JavaScript and light PHP for real high volume like pop ups/under

Use a subdomain xxx.example.com for the ads the link to the WordPress site/page.
Keep it simple ;)

www.getbootstrap.com it's even free (some assembly required)
If you want to use WordPress use push, native or SEM ads they are much lower volume.
You are trying to push a wheel barrow in a Grand Prix race :D

Landing pages should be built in HTML5 with a smattering of other coding. Host them independently on your own server! Some of the landing page companies like PureLander will work well. Otherwise, get a good developer from Freelancer, or FIVRR, etc.

Landing pages should always be hosted on your own server. No exceptions!

Last edited:
Hi guys, I've found an awesome gameified optin wordpress plugin to collect email addresses. It's called WP Optin Wheel. It's possible to embed the wheel-optin box inside a post. I would like to advertise on mobile as a popunder. The problem I'm having is that I dont want the page title, post title, sidebar etc to show on the landing page.

Is there a plugin or a way to strip the landing page of these basic features and just show the wheel optin box?

Thanks
It should be customizable. However if the customization isn't as flexible as you want, then you can get a freelancer to do it for you on any of the freelance sites like upwork or peopleperhour

Yes, it is possible to create a landing page with WordPress. There are several ways to do this, including using a landing page plugin or theme, or by creating a custom page template. Some popular landing page plugins for WordPress include Leadpages, Thrive Architect, and Beaver Builder. Additionally, many WordPress themes include pre-built landing page templates that can be easily customized to fit your needs.

Absolutely, focusing solely on the opt-in wheel without distractions is a smart move! To strip down the landing page elements and keep the attention on your opt-in, you can try using plugins like "Full Screen BG Image" or "WP Full Screen" to create a cleaner, distraction-free experience.

By the way, if you're aiming for a seamless user experience or need tailored advice on optimizing your landing page, reaching out to experts at might offer insights without making it seem like an advertisement.

Last edited by a moderator:
MI
Back