The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Avican

affiliate
Hi blogger!
I’m reaching out to you for a bit of help for my start-up Vidooya.com
First I’ll tell you what we’re doing.
Vidooya allows bloggers (without any video production knowledge ) to turn their written content into engaging videos in 3 simple steps, by turning words into voice (TTS or Recorded) and incorporating stock photos and/or footage, as well as allowing their own upload of images, giving the ability to embed and distribute their video content. Here’s a sample of a final video: app.vidooya.com/api/v1/video/129

Questions we have in order to tailor a special free account for bloggers:
1- As a blogger and knowing the importance and advantages of video these days; have you ever thought of repurposing your posts into videos? If yes, have you done it or what stopped you?

2- If the video repurposing process is easy (3-Steps) and you get a free account, would you use it regularly?

3- If as part of the free account tier you were asked to convert a minimum of 4 videos per month or your account would be canceled; would you see that ask as a) reasonable/doable, b) excessive

I thank you in advance for your help and please let me know if I can be of help in any way.

Hi, @Avican ! I think it sounds like an interesting idea and yes, 4 per month would be excessive to me personally (with some exceptions) but I'm sure there others who would disagree.

Right now though, there are a couple of things you should do that will help you:

1. Follow @tyoussef 's instructions above to get your company listed as a verified vendor
  2. Start an Introduction thread, so other members can both welcome you and know you exist. :)

We love having new businesses and platforms join us! However, to protect our community, each one must become a verified vendor and added to our official Resources area. It's like a badge of trust and you cannot recruit or solicit our members until or unless you have that designation. This is not optional.

It's fast, free and easy to apply but don't hesitate to let us know if you need help with your application.

banners
Back