The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Push traffic to MaxBounty, 0 conversions, HELP

Abhinav Das

affiliate
Hey AF members! I've tried running some push traffic from Datspush to 2 separate offers on MaxBounty. Followed the suggestions of both offers wrt geos, type of traffic etc.

The offers I ran were InboxDollars and SafeBreath Pro Mask. With InboxDollars, I got some epic CTR as well - 40%, but did 0 conversions on MaxBounty.

Now, SafeBreath was a CPA/CPS product, so I understand maybe my traffic quality wasn't good etc.

But InboxDollars was an SOI offer. I used their landing page with my creatives. Not sure why/how there could be 0 signups after 500+ clicks.

I got nowhere close to the EPC for either offer. Is this usual? Is my traffic bad on Datspush? Am I doing something obviously wrong? Please help..

@DatsPush should have some insights for this.

Have you split test your offers and landers?

What's your tracker telling you?

The mask should be a no brainer. The InBoxDollars has been around for 20 years in one form or another, so it's highly competitive.

I would check with your intelligence platform to see what landers and creatives are working for both offers.

Maybe they are looking for something like desktop traffic and you are pushing them your mobile pushes, that's why pixel simply do not work enough with this. Are you sure you are doing all fine and correct? Be sure to check all out.

Maybe you've got problems with your ad network? the masks are popular now, what about of broadcasting your offers directly on publishers websites avoiding AdNetworks? we've got solution for it, text me PM, I'll try to help you

banners
Back