The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Selling Traffic Push, Pops, and Native ads from RichAds!

So who is using it now as a reference as an advertiser? What websites are using your platform with FOREX related content. You can message me if you like. Also, you were asked:
what about minium deposit!!

Why do you ignore a simple question?

I did see another negative comment about another ad network's push notification ads -- but I take that with a grain of salt as *not converting* is way too subjective.

Give me a reason to believe you I just might buy something ...

Don't get me wrong -- I like the idea. These push notifications are an opt-in of users and will evade pop up blockers. If the user opts out -- there will be new users. So in theory they may have conversion rates as good or better that something like email marketing IDK <<< there is no proof in this area currently.

If you were well funded you would have had trials and testimonials from users of your DSP with data to back your claims up. That's what professional companies do my friend ... You are trying to sell something new to the market that in itself is an uphill battle.

It is CPP (cost per push) I think? Something like CPC/PPC
However, the count is blind --just what you are told --but if you are willing to pay to test it: post your results.
In concept I like the idea ...
The cost/return ratio is the only thing that matters however the *offer's* customer affinity is a variable.
No, it's not cost per push, it's cost per click on push-notification. You pay for the actual traffic you get, not for pushes delivery or pushes views. Don't know how can PPC be blind in any way, you see the traffic.

OK, corrected and the price range per click (out) is?

$0.08 is minimum bid How about an effective cost not marketing horsecrap.

We all know the price range of CPC AdWords or Bing.

It's not like the minimum bid, it's the bid you can get about 20% of traffic for US-CA. The bottom bid is about $0.01 but you can get some India, Indonesia and Vietnam for that.

>>>
Another type of push notification is a Geolocation-based push notification. This allows promoters/marketers to tap into the information of the user’s location. On the basis of which marketers can send notifications premised on that. For instance, Google sends notifications about the location you are at.

Push notifications are also based on particular business needs. For instance, several shopping apps send push notifications. These are usually about their weekly discount or a lucky draw etc.

This allows the marketers to schedule recurring notifications. They can schedule these notifications for particular occasions or specific needs.<<<
Push Notification Advertising Network - Reach Your Audience in a Whole New Way – AdMachine

Those are not available for now. We'll mark that in the blog post

What para can we choose to target? You seem to be very active in promoting your platform, letting your happy advertisers speak for you works better than answering hundreds of questionsby yourself. I might become interested in running some test with your traffic.

What para can we choose to target? You seem to be very active in promoting your platform, letting your happy advertisers speak for you works better than answering hundreds of questionsby yourself. I might become interested in running some test with your traffic.

Countries, cities, windows, android are available for targeting now. We also have retargeting.

Here is some info on the traffic we got for pushes. We have even more, but those are top geos

Attachments

• Screenshot at Aug 17 16-36-11.png
    Screenshot at Aug 17 16-36-11.png
    124 KB · Views: 46
It is CPP (cost per push) I think? Something like CPC/PPC
However, the count is blind --just what you are told --but if you are willing to pay to test it: post your results.
In concept I like the idea ...
The cost/return ratio is the only thing that matters however the *offer's* customer affinity is a variable.

I live in US and like US offers for now
I know more expensive to promote
I eventually plan to spread out to other countries
Hot US offers?
I like CPS
:rolleyes:

No, it's not cost per push, it's cost per click on push-notification. You pay for the actual traffic you get, not for pushes delivery or pushes views. Don't know how can PPC be blind in any way, you see the traffic.

$0.08 is minimum bid How about an effective cost not marketing horsecrap.

We all know the price range of CPC AdWords or Bing.
Do you have keyword bidding? Or only GEO.

>>>
Another type of push notification is a Geolocation-based push notification. This allows promoters/marketers to tap into the information of the user’s location. On the basis of which marketers can send notifications premised on that. For instance, Google sends notifications about the location you are at.

Push notifications are also based on particular business needs. For instance, several shopping apps send push notifications. These are usually about their weekly discount or a lucky draw etc.

This allows the marketers to schedule recurring notifications. They can schedule these notifications for particular occasions or specific needs.<<<
Push Notification Advertising Network - Reach Your Audience in a Whole New Way – AdMachine

Last edited:
banners
Back