The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Selling Traffic Push, Pops, and Native ads from RichAds!

actually i talk ti igor one of from admachine u guys are work only CPM OR CPC, basis and i want CPA,CPL,CPI basis

One catch, you can delete the browser push notification in your broswer
chrome://settings/content/notifications?search=notifi
Web Push notifications in Firefox | Firefox Help

So what are you really selling?
What is the real deliverability?

I would be happy to test it ON YOUR DOLLAR (Euro -- whatever)
All I want to know is what I am really paying for -bots -datacenter clicks <fair test

I'll redirect it to ANY offer you want. I am not trying to scam you out of free advertising! I just want to analyze the traffic for base values ...

Once again, there is no bot traffic in push-advertising now. We sell real clicks, not impressions. Traffic works and converts. You can test it like everyone else on self-serve basis.

C
Once again, there is no bot traffic in push-advertising now. We sell real clicks, not impressions. Traffic works and converts. You can test it like everyone else on self-serve basis.
can you tel me which offers convert wel in your traffic? what about minium deposit!!

One catch, you can delete the browser push notification in your broswer
chrome://settings/content/notifications?search=notifi
Web Push notifications in Firefox | Firefox Help

So what are you really selling?
What is the real deliverability?

I would be happy to test it ON YOUR DOLLAR (Euro -- whatever)
All I want to know is what I am really paying for -bots -datacenter clicks <fair test

I'll redirect it to ANY offer you want. I am not trying to scam you out of free advertising! I just want to analyze the traffic for base values ...

Last edited:
Fine. open me an account ad deposit credit sufficient to be used to test your DSP to any offer that you designate.

If you think I am just trying to scam you --say so then I will never do business with you.
Think of it as cheap publicity. Your proven performance will make you money -- FAIR ENOUGH?

Test account with enough credit (money of yours in it) for a statistically meaningful analysis. 3K clicks maybe

You are an unknown. New people and new things are not necessarily bad -- but prove it. Words mean little to me -- and most people.
I love your idea, lets see how it goes

Fine. open me an account ad deposit credit sufficient to be used to test your DSP to any offer that you designate.

If you think I am just trying to scam you --say so then I will never do business with you.
Think of it as cheap publicity. Your proven performance will make you money -- FAIR ENOUGH?

Test account with enough credit (money of yours in it) for a statistically meaningful analysis. 3K clicks maybe

You are an unknown. New people and new things are not necessarily bad -- but prove it. Words mean little to me -- and most people.

How can we evaluate if your free personal experience will bring us new users? I mean you're a guy from a forum who wants credit. We also don't run offers by ourselves, we have no idea how to properly do that and what exact offers to choose.

I mean you are peddling ads on a forum an unknown entity -- forget it ...
We can't just give credits. We sometimes do that for our current clients but not for new ones. Of course it'd be cool if you could just test platforms for free, but we can't do that just for you. Why not for all the others? Kind of unfair

Actually, if these are actual browser push notifications: I could only count the CTR rates which is far too subjective. I have no way to assess the actual counts of a browser push -- there is no tracking other that what you you would tell me.

I like the idea of this. However, my time setting up a test is worth more than any traffic you would provide.

Anyway, I found a company with a SaaS platform that can do push notifications on my controlled websites for $50.00/mo. This a complete api with tracking data.

I don't think you get what we're providing. Neither I understand what's up with CTR.

Once again we have an ad network that allows you to send push-notifications through publishers connected to our platform. It's like native ads but in push-notifications. You don't need to have your websites, you reach users of those we provide. You pay for clicks only (CPC), not for views, since really there is no way for you to control them, but you definitely can see clicks and conversions on your side.

Once again it's not a push-notification sending service it's an advertising network.

C

can you tel me which offers convert wel in your traffic? what about minium deposit!!
We have that info on our website, but e-commerce, app installs, gambling, health work good. Minimum deposit is $250, but you can withdraw the remaining money if you don't like traffic for some reason

So who is using it now as a reference as an advertiser? What websites are using your platform with FOREX related content. You can message me if you like. Also, you were asked:

Why do you ignore a simple question?

I did see another negative comment about another ad network's push notification ads -- but I take that with a grain of salt as *not converting* is way too subjective.

Give me a reason to believe you I just might buy something ...

Don't get me wrong -- I like the idea. These push notifications are an opt-in of users and will evade pop up blockers. If the user opts out -- there will be new users. So in theory they may have conversion rates as good or better that something like email marketing IDK <<< there is no proof in this area currently.

If you were well funded you would have had trials and testimonials from users of your DSP with data to back your claims up. That's what professional companies do my friend ... You are trying to sell something new to the market that in itself is an uphill battle.

You have the point, we're trying to get some reviews of course.

Actually, if these are actual browser push notifications: I could only count the CTR rates which is far too subjective. I have no way to assess the actual counts of a browser push -- there is no tracking other that what you you would tell me.

I like the idea of this. However, my time setting up a test is worth more than any traffic you would provide.

Anyway, I found a company with a SaaS platform that can do push notifications on my controlled websites for $50.00/mo. This a complete api with tracking data.

Last edited:
banners
Back