The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Selling Traffic Push, Pops, and Native ads from RichAds!

I sure do.
However I think that the point here is to enlighten not only me or whoever you discuss with, one on one via Skype but the community. Especially since you don’t provide any useful information about your service in your website.

I am ready to share information about an integration via Skype because for now, we don't have a convenient panel for advertisers where every potential partner can sign up and get an access to our subscribers. It will be done in the nearest days. But now we have an admin panel. We can use it for sending your messages to our subscribers targetting by GEO, etc. Business model CPM.View attachment 12638

Fair enough.
Keep us posted with this development.

Cheers

Don't trust on this ad. If conversion is mad then why they are selling? If 10k users view this post then about 100 will get trapped. So think 10 times before making any deposit.

Don't trust on this ad. If conversion is mad then why they are selling? If 10k users view this post then about 100 will get trapped. So think 10 times before making any deposit.
Well what's the point of selling any ads then? Or should we sell junk traffic with shitty conversion? Who would buy that?

MI
Back