The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Push Notifications + Affiliate offers

ssimmons

affiliate
Hey guys,

I`m doing digital advertising on a business level, and we recently discovered Push Notifications as a source of traffic that works very well. We are working with MegaPush and RichPush atm.
My questions is, or more of a request for starting advice, on how to use the Push traffic for affiliate offers on a personal level (get a few extra bucks for myself).
What affiliate networks are compatible, what verticals work well with Push etc.
Also, is it possible to point directly to the affiliate offer or it`s a must to use a Landing page? I think some people do it directly.
I signed up with MaxBounty, cause i saw a threat in their blog about Push, so they have a lot of offers that allow this traffic, but i don`t know what to begin with.
Thanks and happy holidays

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

That a big secret around here lately ... like everyone has a so exclusive offer or traffic source ...

I would look at the price an *offer* that converts pays if you are doing a one-shot deal (or looking at short term cash flow). Then look at the CPC cost of the push ad and what you expect as a expected CR (conversion rate).

You say you are currently buying push ads -- so you need to guess the offer's user affinity (like ... acceptance ... ) to the offer's propositions e.g.; marketability. Then apply the anticipated CR and see if it's a viable effort.

Last edited:
Hey guys,

I`m doing digital advertising on a business level, and we recently discovered Push Notifications as a source of traffic that works very well. We are working with MegaPush and RichPush atm.
My questions is, or more of a request for starting advice, on how to use the Push traffic for affiliate offers on a personal level (get a few extra bucks for myself).
Also, is it possible to point directly to the affiliate offer or it`s a must to use a Landing page? I think some people do it directly.
I signed up with MaxBounty, cause i saw a threat in their blog about Push, so they have a lot of offers that allow this traffic, but i don`t know what to begin with.
Hey there,

Push Notifications work pretty well for adult nutra offers, such as male potency and penis enlargement, for example. Some of our affiliates successfully push our offers this way

Hey there,

Push Notifications work pretty well for adult nutra offers, such as male potency and penis enlargement, for example. Some of our affiliates successfully push our offers this way
Hey LeadReaktor,
Thank you for your reply!
They push them directly without a landing page in between?

What are the most suitable Affiliate networks for this type of traffic?
Best case advertising directly to Offer. I dont have the skills to make Landing pages, sadly.

What are the most suitable Affiliate networks for this type of traffic?
Best case advertising directly to Offer. I dont have the skills to make Landing pages, sadly.
PM me. We have direct offers as well as our own landers for free

Last edited:
Hey guys,

The main offer types that usually work for push traffic are the are the easier flows, SOI, Pins and so on.
The main verticals we see that mainly works are Sweepstakes, Dating on SOI.

Regarding the prelander, there is one school of taught that says that the push image and the text is a type of prelander. Most networks works on CPC, So you pay for the clicking users, and the creative you take live is like a prelander, it filters our the impressions that aren't interested to the one that is.

Maybe, there are white labels available to you? A white label is a clone site of a vendor' website (on your purchased domain) that has built in payments -- it does not appear as an affiliate link so is usually suitable to send direct traffic to -- as it is noindex and link rel="canonical" to the original. So, the ad bounce rate it not at issue.

Also, push ads are reputed to have much lower bounce rate as compared to popunders -- so direct linking my be a non-issue.

On the down side, when using no landing page; you have no opportunity to collect email lists or pre-sell the offer.

It's a trade off ...
You can always buy landing page templates and learn to edit HTML or pay someone to do it ...

Interesting.
Thanks for the useful info to the people that wrote above!
Any Affiliate Networks that you can recommend starting with? Since someone said MaxBounty is a trash?

It depends , what verticals you want to promote. Our media buying team working with landing page when they promote dating offers. If they work with nutra - they send traffic directly.

As compared to popunders sent direct to some offer that is probably (most likely true) -- the filtering effect^

As over 90% of popunders are junk --however the 5% to 10% that are not not junk (disinterested) cost $0.02 to $0.04 (or less) each. That compares to the costs CPC for the push-notifies.

It depends , what verticals you want to promote. Our media buying team working with landing page when they promote dating offers. If they work with nutra - they send traffic directly.
How do you decide if you can go direct or use a landing page? I would assume, if the offer is explanatory and "catchy" enough, landing page would not be needed. Am I correct?
Or is it just a matter of testing?

How do you decide if you can go direct or use a landing page? I would assume, if the offer is explanatory and "catchy" enough, landing page would not be needed. Am I correct?
Or is it just a matter of testing?

This is a universal tip.

When we work with dating vertical, we make a push ads with a maximum CTR. We do it like the message from the real girl, something like "Hello! Let's get acquainted?" and pay for CPM. So we get very cheap clicks. And therefore, there is a need for prelanding, because this clicks are not very quality.

If we talk about the nutra verticals, we work directly with landing page. We buy traffic by CPC and write the most targeted message. Like an offer for weightloss, we make push ads something like "5 kg per 2 week" and pay by CPC. It has not high CTR and clicks more expensive than dating push, but clicks are very targeted.

Say you do a good job on your landing page -- what percentage of the landing page's viewers will click through to the offer's selling page?
That`s the thing, Graybeard, I already said I am NOT good at making landing pages. That`s why I opened this threat. Not to get told 101 reasons why to use Landing pages, I already know them, but is it possible to go direct and how to chose the proper offers that do go well direct (as some people say they do not use LPs)
Thanks

This is a universal tip.

When we work with dating vertical, we make a push ads with a maximum CTR. We do it like the message from the real girl, something like "Hello! Let's get acquainted?" and pay for CPM. So we get very cheap clicks. And therefore, there is a need for prelanding, because this clicks are not very quality.

If we talk about the nutra verticals, we work directly with landing page. We buy traffic by CPC and write the most targeted message. Like an offer for weightloss, we make push ads something like "5 kg per 2 week" and pay by CPC. It has not high CTR and clicks more expensive than dating push, but clicks are very targeted.
Thanks Spypush! That`s helpful

I already said I am NOT good at making landing pages.

Learn to become good then. Money is being left on the table for lazy affiliates.

Stuff like this separates who earns and who doesn't. So if having a lander makes you more money, why would you not put effort into using landers :eek:

No matter what you do the *offer's selling page* should be short and sweet and direct to the point -- confuse the buyer and lose the sale.

Say you do a good job on your landing page -- what percentage of the landing page's viewers will click through to the offer's selling page?

A 0.12 push notify click may become 0.12/10 or $1.20 if 30% end up buying you have 1.20/.30 -or a- $4.00 advertising cost in a sale.

Is it worth it to you?

This is a universal tip.

What type of Lander do you use in dating with push - Age verification or something eles?

What type of Lander do you use in dating with push - Age verification or something eles?

Age verification landing page works worse than the standard landing page for dating with question like this: Chicks Finder!

We use long prelanding with questions, but necessarily optimized for mobile devices.
The highest conversion rate will be, if the photo of the girl on the push ad will is the same with, what the user sees on the prelanding.

And push ads like this:
dating.jpg

This is a universal tip.

Great advice! Copywriting is key to any digital campaign.

banners
Back