The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Push Notifications + Affiliate offers

Anything is possible -- depends on the quality of the seller's offer page ... that varies ...
I use direct traffic to the actual sales page to judge the viewers' affinity to it. If you spend $x for a reasonable sample -- the worst you can do is make nothing -- so the test is a fail -- how much is a sample $20 $200 ? It's a crap shoot either way.

popunders, CPM is a good test -- cheap traffic. Some sellers are real picky -- they want top quality traffic. If they can't convert 1:10 or 20 to a revenue action -- move on. If I send PPC/SEM traffic they damn well NEED to convert.

You can try our push notifications ad network - RichPush
We have mad conversions and 100% real users!
I am already working with you, RichPush. You do have a nice traffic and platform - thank you.
Just 1 recommendation - add an Image resizing tool. Every Push platform I work with has this, except you, and it is really convenient.
Regards :)

I am already working with you, RichPush. You do have a nice traffic and platform - thank you.
Just 1 recommendation - add an Image resizing tool. Every Push platform I work with has this, except you, and it is really convenient.
Regards :)
size for push image is 360x240

Hi,
EvaDav is a client-oriented native advertising network, providing cutting-edge solutions both to advertisers and publishers who are integrated into a single platform. It provides the best performance for the advertisers and embraces one of the most perspective markets of advertising formats – native advertising and push notifications.

Advantages of your cooperation with EvaDav:

• only verified advertisers

• wide selection of landing pages for any kind of traffic

• development of custom LP’s according to individual webmaster’s requests

• integration with plenty of trackers, such as Binom, Keitaro, BeMob, PeerClick

• personal account manager available 24/7

• it takes you 10 minutes to register and start off
Weekly stable payouts

Minimum payout - $25

Revenue Share model - the terms are more favorable than any CPA offer

CPA model available on private terms

Additional opportunity to make a profit on Traffic back

Referral program

MI
Back