The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Honeybadger

AffKit Ninja
Serious question, interested in any angle (don't care your politics)
How does Joe Biden winning US presidential election change affiliate marketing, if at all?
Does legislation change? Do you expect to see prepper/survival products selling in higher volume like when President Obama was in office, more so than during President Trump?

I am considering new prepper site focus on urban prepper products & urban home security --> is this good time to launch?

Do you agree or disagree with this Clickbank video? (relevant until 4min 10sec)

Do it yourself bunkers ... always a top item these days :D
Sarcasm aside, The 'new regime' is firearm hostile. High capacity magazines and semi-automatic rifles.
I tried something along the same idea with ClickBank and ads total loss didn't fly at all.

winter-is-coming.jpg

Last edited:
Hey there! I think it's difficult to attribute specific changes in affiliate marketing solely to who's in office. Nonetheless, legislation is always evolving, so it might influence marketing trends in one way or another.

I do recall a surge in prepper/survival products during Obama's presidency, but whether it'll repeat under Biden is uncertain. As for the urban prepper site idea, I think it's a great time to launch! People are always looking for ways to improve their safety and preparedness in urban settings. About the Clickbank video, it does have some valid points, but it's crucial to do your homework and stay updated on changing trends. Btw, I recently found this site , which offers some interesting insights. Stay safe and good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
MI
Back