AffKit Ninja
The Metaverse
This year's marketing keyword
Admit I don't know much about it
What are the big opportunities
for Metaverse in Affiliate Marketing?
Hope to get a metaverse site up asap
Anyone started already?
Any metaverse affiliate marketing programs?
Very exciting

Metaverse is a 'interest' or topic keyword.
If you can somehow work that into your CPA goal it my be possible.
Metaverse equipment (what ever da fuk that might be)? AR goggles or related products or services maybe.

I think digital metaverse is a lot like digital currency --something you will buy into with the same conviction. Believing without seeing any real empirical value. Sell the dream and not the hard facts.
dog-affiliate_40.jpg

Anything virtual reality will do, i think.

Try:
VR headsets,
VR games
VR equipment.

Facebook is just branching out from their oculus brand.

Virtual reality really isn't the same as the new Metaverse.
Metaverse is more of a schema or a cognitive development of the current and forward thinking towards a more digital environment, IMHO
(Perhaps a digital crock of bullshit brought to you by the alt marketing think tank :p)

Virtual Worlds reloaded --Zuck wants us to believe.
Still a virtual reality though. From an affiliate marketing perspective you are better off taking the angle of vr headsets, game and equipment for content creation and promotion.

For now that is.

Virtual reality really isn't the same as the new Metaverse.
Metaverse is more of a schema or a cognitive development of the current and forward thinking towards a more digital environment, IMHO
(Perhaps a digital crock of bullshit brought to you by the alt marketing think tank :p)

Virtual Worlds reloaded --Zuck wants us to believe.

Folks. I have created a search engine focused on Metaverse, crypto, NFTS. I have joined an affiliate program promoting metaverse real estate. This is seriously booming now

The Metaverse
This year's marketing keyword
Admit I don't know much about it
What are the big opportunities
for Metaverse in Affiliate Marketing?
Hope to get a metaverse site up asap
Anyone started already?
Any metaverse affiliate marketing programs?
Very exciting

Yes i read that. It is happening on all the nft platforms. The affiliate program i am promoting, is metaverse real estate property. But when we put things into perspective. There are thousands of fake programs within all industries across the net as there are off the net.

Wow, that's really exciting idea. I guess there are some affiliate marketing programs which are related to the metaverse, but these days it's kinda difficult to imagine how to turn it into reality.
idk, maybe there are some progressive marketers who have already transfered their business in metaverse and work there, but I doubt in such an opportunity. When all the people will have the access to metaverse, then it will be the time to transfer all the business from the reality to metaverse I am sure.

Btw, you can place ads in metaverse and I know it for sure, so you can promote some products if you have such ones there. The traffic of course is quite small.

most people still havent heard
about the metaverse
few people understands it
almost nobody knows how to get there
just another false dawn?

When you own real estate that comes with a real recorded deed you can buy title insurance --in case there is any fraud in the chain of title.

Maybe, I should collect Metaverse Title Insurance Premiums payable in BTC and disappear when the claims start to roll in :D

metaversetitle.com expires 10/2022 1 year registration LOL

I am trying but losing patience

MI
Back