The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Honeybadger

AffKit Ninja
I have a generic CBD domain name that I have decided to monetize, what are the best CBD affiliate programs to join?

1920px-Cannabidiol.svg.png

Hi Honeybadger! I am an affiliate on Green Affiliates and promote a few different CBD and delta brands on their network, and I'd definitely recommend it! Their customer service is great and their brands offer different commission rates, some even offering tiers.

Monetizing your CBD domain name is a smart move, and there are indeed some excellent CBD affiliate programs to consider. When it comes to CBD products, you might want to explore affiliate programs from reputable brands like ""DankGeek.""
DankGeek specializes in various accessories related to smoking and CBD consumption, including a wide range of bongs. Joining their affiliate program could be a great opportunity to promote high-quality products to your audience.
I'd also suggest to check out . It's a valuable resource to understand their offerings and potentially incorporate them into your affiliate strategy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here are few best CBD affiliate programs -

charlottesweb. com - Upto 20% Commission
greenherbalcare. com - Flat 30% Commission
joyorganics. com - Upto 20% Commission
nuleafnaturals. com Flat 20% Commission

GreenHerbalCare is best

legal420 is owned by me and parked at my registrar :)
Or you mean the domain you had?

Innovate for SEO --there are ways around any 'legalities' :D
sell something else with your ads talk get-high stuff bait and switch ;)
i was thinking of vape gadgets
but tbh i dont vape
& i dont post if im not a user
all my products i have 1st hand experience of
its better that way

I can sell most things if I understand what's being sold -- and most importantly, why people buy what's being sold.

2. Requires storytelling skills​

For sales reps just starting out, conceptual selling can be difficult to grasp. It requires strong storytelling skills that often come with practice and experience.
Some reps are more comfortable using pitches they can memorize or tactics that allow them to create one-size-fits-all talking points. Conceptual selling does require reps to get out of their comfort zone and allow their creativity to flow. Conceptual Selling: What You Need to Know
Applying these actions to internet marketing is not easy but some can be done.

Last edited:
MI
Back