The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

harsha vardhan

affiliate
Hi Friends,

Hope everyone staying safe...

i have recently started the affiliate marketing. Till now i have signed up more then 10 + networks. Out of which 6 i got into where Clickbank, CJ, Jvzoo doesn't need approval so i am into those networks. Apart from that i am also part of other three networks which kind of needs approval are Revenue Wire, Express Revenue, CPA Affiliate Network. And also rejected Clickdealer, MAX Bounty pretty bad right.

Express Revenue
doesn't have good offers and network is not up to date and Revenue wire and CPA affiliate network almost having sales offers which is not good at this Covid situation.

Anyone in this network who will help this poor guy to get into good network and suggest some good offers please. Also i am ready to take assignment from groups as well.

I don't have any website planning to promote through Bing ads, Google ads, facebook ads.

Looking forward for your response.

Last edited:
First tell us what you want to promote (niche), so we dont bury you with 100s of unrelated networks.

Also why did you got rejected at Clickdealer & Maxbounty? o_O

Niches which i wanted to promote Finance, Credit, Health and beauty, Softwares and technology products.

Max bounty rejected me stating doesn’t have enough experience. Told me to learn more.

Click dealer asked me to send previous campaign proofs which i don’t have

Hi Harsha,

We have what you are looking for, join our program and get onboard the tech affiliate vertical and get paid real commissions, we accept affiliates and customers from any geos at StatusCake Partners for our Website monitoring services. We pay 30% lifetime commission.

Looking forward to your application. Get in touch!

Hi Guys,

The SaaS affiliate space is growing this year due to Covid, reason is that more businesses and also individuals are going online do do business and therefore need digital services.

We are seeing excellent growth rates with affiliate applications from all over the world.

For example a blog can make money from the same user by offering them different services. Domain, Webhosting, Wordpress templates, plugins and our website monitoring services. Furthremote is still possible to rank well for these verticals.

Looking forward to your affiliate applications, we accept affiliates and customers from any geos :)

Well its not so much about right offers ,networks etc ,of course it helps but not the most important .I think you focus too much on finding the right offers etc and you loose whats important .The blood of an online business its the traffic ,if you know to get the traffic you will make money .Just find 2 or 3 offers you would like to promote then start creating awesome content in your niche on youtube ,bloh forums ,social media etc and recommend your offers to people .If you give value you will make sales

MI
Back