The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

juliusjooste

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
Fine Art Affiliate Program
Hi Everyone,

I'm so very pleased to be part of this community. My name is Julius Jooste and I'm a visual artist who mainly focuses on photography.

I'm very passionate about art and technology and I like to think that I operate on the intersection where those two disciplines meet. I've recently launched my first online exhibition called Dancers of Ibiza. The exhibition, in terms of mechanics, is the first of its kind. It makes use of state of the art print on demand solutions via WhiteWall and incorporates a variety of new technologies. Most notably of which includes an affiliate program and the utilisation of shop features on social media platforms such as Instagram and Facebook.

My short to medium term goal is to establish proof-of-concept for the online exhibition route I've taken with my photography. Once I've achieved a certain set of milestones, the idea is to offer this online approach to visual artists around the world by way of web development and consultation.

I'm hoping that my fellow AffilliateFix community members can help me achieve the goals I've set. As you can plainly see, I'm very new to the community, so I might need a bit of time to familiarise myself with how things work on here. But in the meanwhile, I encourage fellow creatives to reach out and share their journeys and work with me.

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

Loads of great threads throughout the community and you should start giving them a good read to help get you up to speed.

MI
Back