The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate
I can't spend more money to run campaigns.
My plan for next month is only run a campaign with low PPC for certain countries.
Yes, I've spoken to my AM.
What do you think?

I think that by narrowing your countries to low PPC geos you basically shooting yourself in the leg.
BUT, it will be a smart move since you are making money with them, and you do want to keep running this offer and optimize it.

So what will I do first of all is a few things:

1) Read about ways to lower your CPC, there are few ways to do that, like decrease your CPC bid in the traffic source.

2) Use a good landing page or pre-landing page.
I am currently using CF and you have a link to it in my signature (*affiliate link - will be nice of you), it's worth any penny.

3) If you are not running campaigns for all 3 departments you should, it helped me increase my total CR%.
And also the top countries in the
French and Italian desks have a lower CPC from the top 5 countries in the English.

That is what I suggest you do bro!

That little lesson is worth at list 1000$. HAHAH LOL
So go and apply bro
o_O;):ninja:

I think that by narrowing your countries to low PPC geos you basically shooting yourself in the leg.
BUT, it will be a smart move since you are making money with them, and you do want to keep running this offer and optimize it.

So what will I do first of all is a few things:

1) Read about ways to lower your CPC, there are few ways to do that, like decrease your CPC bid in the traffic source.

2) Use a good landing page or pre-landing page.
I am currently using CF and you have a link to it in my signature (*affiliate link - will be nice of you), it's worth any penny.

3) If you are not running campaigns for all 3 departments you should, it helped me increase my total CR%.
And also the top countries in the
French and Italian desks have a lower CPC from the top 5 countries in the English.

That is what I suggest you do bro!

That little lesson is worth at list 1000$. HAHAH LOL
So go and apply bro
o_O;):ninja:

Wow! This is great optimization post. You did well @ProMunch to give out this tip.
@kata, kindly give us feedback.

I've made 8 sales in the beginning.
Now, I can easily get leads using my collected keywords and angles. But the problem is no leads convert to sales in the last 4 months.

Bro that is really wired...
Have you tried speaking with your affiliate manager to check that?

Also tell me more about your Keywords and angles, I can try to help you.

Bro that is really wired...
Have you tried speaking with your affiliate manager to check that?

Also tell me more about your Keywords and angles, I can try to help you.
Yes I have spoken to my AM. He tried to improve my campaign.
I want to learn from you, can we communicate via Skype?

Hello, sir. May i have your skype/discord/telegram details? I started promoting those offers, but I don't get some things...like... declined sales, unpaid...etc...

MI
Back