The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win
Impressive results, you're an inspiration!

Can I ask you how much time did you put in this journey? Do you think it's possible to achieve results like yours having a 9-5 job (like me)? 2-3 hours a day it's enough for a newbie in affiliate marketing?

Hey man. Im new here and just read through this thread and I gotta congratulate you! Awesome work and you seem like a very nice guy! I would love for you to show the last couple of months earnings, its inspiring to see the actual numbers.

Also I was wondering, did you start you own company for this or is this freelance? How does that work?

Best of luck!

Hey do you maybe know what is going on with Itscanadatime guys?

My AM is not responding to emails? Contact support is not responding?
Got many leads and no sales whatsoever?

Hey do you maybe know what is going on with Itscanadatime guys?

My AM is not responding to emails? Contact support is not responding?
Got many leads and no sales whatsoever?

Eric is no longer working there. The new AM is eduard.kent@itscanadatime . com

He told me they were updating their system the past weeks so that's maybe the issue.

It looks like you really selected good niche after Trumps win on elections of 2016 year out there. There should be done something like that. But I assume you will never tell us your traffic source and anything like that anyway totally and really.

Well done man!

Those are amazing results. Did you reach that in your first month or did it take you a couple of months learning before you started implementing and generating?

Love the niche and outside of the box thinking as well. I started with the worst possible niche when I started in affiliate marketing ages ago (how to make money online) learned a lot though :)

Well done man!

Those are amazing results. Did you reach that in your first month or did it take you a couple of months learning before you started implementing and generating?

Love the niche and outside of the box thinking as well. I started with the worst possible niche when I started in affiliate marketing ages ago (how to make money online) learned a lot though :)

Thanks, appreciate that.

Of course, it wasn't like that from the beginning.

Just wanted to share my experience with ItsCanadaTime hoping I can save your money, time & effort

It takes about 600-900 highly targeted paid AD clicks to generate a sale …yes.. I did tonnes of ad variations, pixel targeting/re-targeting, audience testing.. all sort of ad variations anyone could think of.. been in touch with affiliate manager dozen times every week.

@ €0.20 a click means €120-180 AD spend per sale… the issue in the sale price.. ItsCanadaTime advertises their product sale price as €599 with 20% commission which I thought they will pay me €119.80 per sale (€599 x 20%) …

but in reality ItsCanadaTime "says" they sold their product for 1/3 of advertised rate.. i.e €199 and give €39.80 per sale (€199 x 20%).. obviously this made a massive loss to me…i.e €120-180 ad spend to earn €39.80 commission !!!…I spend thousands of € and lost 2/3 of it and my valuable effort & time

ItsCanadaTime is not transparent about its sales process at all…. pixel can't track sales event or sales amount.. affiliates just have to take their word for it.. they manually update the affiliates dashboard with sale numbers and sale value which is highly questionable

I don’t want any unsuspecting affiliatefix member to lose money, time & effort like I did .. quite a painful lesson learned.. now I’m figuring out how to pay the credit card debt spend on the ADs :(

It's interesting to know if any one managed to consistently have a positive ROI other than @TravelingAffiliate

Just wanted to share my experience with ItsCanadaTime hoping I can save your money, time & effort

It takes about 600-900 highly targeted paid AD clicks to generate a sale …yes.. I did tonnes of ad variations, pixel targeting/re-targeting, audience testing.. all sort of ad variations anyone could think of.. been in touch with affiliate manager dozen times every week.

@ €0.20 a click means €120-180 AD spend per sale… the issue in the sale price.. ItsCanadaTime advertises their product sale price as €599 with 20% commission which I thought they will pay me €119.80 per sale (€599 x 20%) …

but in reality ItsCanadaTime "says" they sold their product for 1/3 of advertised rate.. i.e €199 and give €39.80 per sale (€199 x 20%).. obviously this made a massive loss to me…i.e €120-180 ad spend to earn €39.80 commission !!!…I spend thousands of € and lost 2/3 of it and my valuable effort & time

ItsCanadaTime is not transparent about its sales process at all…. pixel can't track sales event or sales amount.. affiliates just have to take their word for it.. they manually update the affiliates dashboard with sale numbers and sale value which is highly questionable

I don’t want any unsuspecting affiliatefix member to lose money, time & effort like I did .. quite a painful lesson learned.. now I’m figuring out how to pay the credit card debt spend on the ADs :(

It's interesting to know if any one managed to consistently have a positive ROI other than @TravelingAffiliate
Check my post "Ask Me Anything - Ok so...I got a crazy success - had to share with you guys!"
. Fully scam offer, easy to move to Canada? LOL. And use third party affiliate system, manually set your sale....

MI
Back