The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win
I actually read from page 1 to page 9 and all I saw was great content. Welldone @ProMunch, you really contributed greatly.

I want to confirm some stuffs:

* Have you optimized your LP?

* Do you have FB pixel installed on your LP or do you use tracker. I advice you to use FB pixel for FB traffic or even use both trackers.

*Have you setup away to collect emails?

*I see your figures and I am glad, I hope you have tried look-alike and re-targeting for your FB ads. It will surely cut down your costs.

Again, you have done great for sharing this information.

I actually read from page 1 to page 9 and all I saw was great content. Welldone @ProMunch, you really contributed greatly.
Thank you very much!

* Have you optimized your LP?
I work on my page all the time, I recently teamed up with a cool guy and we set up new stuff.
So, in general, I do work on my landing page, but I also use the landing page they have.

* Do you have FB pixel installed on your LP or do you use tracker. I advice you to use FB pixel for FB traffic or even use both trackers.
I do have pixel on some of the pages, but thanks for reminding me it's important, I will make sure to set it up on whatever I can.

*Have you setup away to collect emails?
No, I really want to do that soon.
Not sure what is the way to do that, if you have any tips, that will be great.

*I see your figures and I am glad, I hope you have tried look-alike and re-targeting for your FB ads. It will surely cut down your costs.
I haven't done it yet, but it's in the To-DO-List for sure.

I guess I first need a proper pixel to be installed.
After that will be set up for me I will make sure to do that too.

Thank you very much, really hope that I will inspire more people and to keep growing.

You are welcome @ProMunch,

For the emails collection:
*You can setup a lead capture page given away the free stuff that people who go to Canada will be interested in; Like top 10 jobs for immigrants.

*Setup of thank you page for after collecting the emails and setup a FB pixel (lead), and re-target them.

*That is for me the easiest since I assume that the company giving the offer doesn't have a platform for affiliates or do they?

That is my contribution to you or anyone running this offer.

Good luck!

You are welcome @ProMunch,

For the emails collection:
*You can setup a lead capture page given away the free stuff that people who go to Canada will be interested in; Like top 10 jobs for immigrants.

*Setup of thank you page for after collecting the emails and setup a FB pixel (lead), and re-target them.

*That is for me the easiest since I assume that the company giving the offer doesn't have a platform for affiliates or do they?

That is my contribution to you or anyone running this offer.

Good luck!

Thanks.
They do have a tracking platform, but I guess I would like to save the leads for my self too.

Honestly, it's crazy to see how responsive and active you still are. I posted back in February when you made the thread, and it hit me after I read all the pages to see that I had commented too. Thank you for keeping the thread actively updated.

Just happy to see that people are still interested in taking action, help and learn.
Thanks!

ProMunch which advertising method do you prefer: Google or Facebook?
Do you use both? Which has given you the best results?

I use both actually.
and I believe that they both have the pros and cons but bottom line probably FB has given me better results, most of my budget is invested in FB

UPDATE
tseDF4d.png

*you can watch the image here
As I promised you guys an update from my last 3 payments.

As you can see I manage to generate an income of 73,000 Euro in those 3 months.

So let's break it down: (Those 3 payments are for my work in July, August, and September)
July 2018 - Income: €29,726.5 | Spent: €7200 - - -> Profit: €22,580
August - Income: €26,023.5 | Spent: €7200 (around the same) - - -> Profit: €19,000
September - Income: €17,318 | Spent: €3571 (around the same) - - -> Profit: €13,746

Total Profit in the last 3 months: €55,326.

I hope I will get bigger and that I will manage to make more sources of income!

MI
Back