The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

thehustler

Hello, I need some help on getting conversions. Things I am doing -

1) I'm promoting ClickBank products with gravities above 70 in all but I'm NOT getting any conversions. However, the hop impressions are around 65, 88, 45, 55, 31, 70 etc and only made two sales in these 2 months. (Screenshot is attached)

2) I'm using FREE traffic source like posting in FB groups, pages, commenting on niche youtube videos and also posting on various social media platforms.

3) I am using Weebly and Unbounce pages as my landing page because I have fund issue and can't even get a custom domain for $5 ( I know how it sounds but such is life for me :( ). So, its either getniche.weebly.com OR unbouncepages.getniche.com and the landing pages are pretty good as I've asked some successful people making money online and also in the unbounce community and even their staff said it is good.

4) Out of those many good gravity products that I am trying to promote, the two products were a diet recipe and a dating relationship guide which are both easily available on Youtube but despite that, both of those products had gravity above 70 and 90 which means there is a demand for those products. None the less, not even medium and high gravity products are converting and I'm only getting hops.

Can you please advise anything on how to get some conversions? I DON'T want skyrocketing conversions because those can only be achieved by paid or direct native ads but I want at least little conversions to make some little money to reinvest that quickly into paid or directly native ads.

Also, some people say clickbank products does NOT convert well nowadays. If that's the thing which network should I use?

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• ss2.png
    ss2.png
    18.5 KB · Views: 25
Hi, you can try choosing evergreen niches on ClickBank. It's not true that ClickBank products are not selling well now. They have been doing very well all along and still do. Sell products relating to make money online and weight-loss. I'm sure it will work out better

MI
Back