The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Tareq Mahmud

affiliate
Good day every one. Salute to all members. Special thanks to contributors regarding this page. I am working with CPA from last month. I really need help regarding my dating CPA offer. I have in trouble in traffic related issue. Also in search of good and reliable affiliate network. Thanks to all. Take care.

Good day every one. Salute to all members. Special thanks to contributors regarding this page. I am working with CPA from last month. I really need help regarding my dating CPA offer. I have in trouble in traffic related issue. Also in search of good and reliable affiliate network. Thanks to all. Take care.

Hi @Tareq Mahmud , welcome to AffiliateFix! Thanks for joining us.

We've got loads of traffic masters here and I am sure if you post in the Newbie Helpdesk forum you'll get a lot of help.

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

T J

We have a lot of information in terms of promoting dating offers, from how to select a good dating offer to tracking campaigns for better optimization, we have all the methods available. Search around the forum and you will get few golden tips.

Btw, good luck and welcome to Affiliatefix, stay active and HQ.

Regards
IndeXer

@Tareq Mahmud,

Welcome to AF. TJ Tutor, and many others here are always willing to help and provide direction. What kind of traffic source are you looking to use for the offer? I have been reading some Finchsells material lately and he goes into some detail about the best ways to promote dating offers. I have never run any dating offers, so you should bear that in mind, but if I can be of assistance (probably in communicating something from a successful CPA marketer I have read, LOL), please let me know, and I'll share what I have. Best of luck in your CPA efforts.

As always,
Here's to your success!

Welcome to this forum, be sure to have a look at the previous posts related to generation of traffic for the dating CPA tasks. It will help you open your eyes and be sure to get a tight grip. Otherwise feel free to share your views concerning anything that you need to know. All the best buddy, we are team winners.

MI
Back