The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

newbie: Am confused about non-incent offer

mumin4sure

affiliate
When an offer is non-incent offer , does that me i can't promise my visitors anything ?

Example:
Am promoting "win iphone offer" non-incent , can i have a landing page with words like "choose the correct answer to win iphone6" ?

When an offer is non-incent offer , does that me i can't promise my visitors anything ?

Example:
Am promoting "win iphone offer" non-incent , can i have a landing page with words like "choose the correct answer to win iphone6" ?

Exactly true, you can't promise nothing to your visitors, this is what non incent offers are. Beware you can easily get banned if you drive incent traffic for non incent offers. Always speak to your AM before taking any step.

Non-Incentivised installs, on the other end of the spectrum, refers to traffic that is generated when no reward is offered. This type of traffic is generated when users choose to engage with an advertisement without any promise of reward. In other words, they are simply choosing to involve themselves with the ad due to personal interest.

Regards
IndeXer

I always run my landers, and sometimes creatives, by my AM's. I want pre-approval for them from the advertiser before I run them.

While making such ads, just change the verbs "win/get/receive" etc. into "Stand a chance to win, Stand a chance to get, Take part in a sweepstake" . Such phrases are never treated as incentivized, so your traffic will not be incentivized as well.

Anyway, that will be a good idea to pre-approve all your materials from your Affiliate Manager. And do not be afraid asking AM such questions. It's their jobs to guide you with such hints.

Last edited:
I am that one person who has suffered several bans because of using the incent types of offers. Very many platforms today are aware of this malice and therefore you may always be vulnerable for ban. I am so sure that you can be able to employ good offers that will bring offers that you ever expected. Be creative and informed of the current trends.

I am that one person who has suffered several bans because of using the incent types of offers. Very many platforms today are aware of this malice and therefore you may always be vulnerable for ban. I am so sure that you can be able to employ good offers that will bring offers that you ever expected. Be creative and informed of the current trends.

What sort of bans did you suffer from ? I mean: that were the bans from Ads Platforms, or the bans from Affiliate Networks? Please, describe this.

MI
Back