The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

I am thinking of when to start TV as there seems to be not much traffics using 50or Any suggestions?

• Start using TV only after seeing results on 50or

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Start using TV now and see the difference

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

Ace

affiliate
Hi Everyone,
I am just start doing CPA marketing about a month ago. So far I'm using w4 network and 50or traffic source.

I have created about 30 campaigns and got a few small conversions after two weeks on it and then it seems to slow down. I think I may have miss a piece of the jig saw puzzle and may not be doing it right.

Trying to lean more in my CPA marketing career journey and would appreciate any helps.

Cheers

Hi Everyone

Hello @Ace , welcome to AffiliateFix! Thanks for joining us.

I am just start doing CPA marketing about a month ago. So far I'm using w4 network and 50or traffic source.

I have created about 30 campaigns and got a few small conversions after two weeks on it and then it seems to slow down. I think I may have miss a piece of the jig saw puzzle and may not be doing it right.

Trying to lean more in my CPA marketing career journey and would appreciate any helps.

Cheers

This is typical, you've taken action and that's the most important part. Implementation stages during your first forays into this business is where you get to earn your stripes and learn from hands on experiences. It may be the largest portion of your learning curve. Not to worry, to get things rolling a little better and making strides towards a steady hand with your campaigns, get a follow along going so the members can jump in and offer guidance.

Follow Alongs and Online Journeys

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

Remember This! : Nothing has to be perfect before you start. Read & study, but invest and implement at the same time. You cannot learn all of it from reading and studying. A great deal of your learning comes from implementing!

Good Luck!

T J

banners
Back