The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Need help with AdWorkMedia (Suggest me good CPA networks)

PR0X

affiliate
I recently joined AdWorkMedia and whenever I try to preview an offer's landing page it shows me this:
643d40befa43790a4ebd5ed2eb5ee0f6.png

This happens with most of the offers I'm trying to preview. Why's that?

Also, can anyone suggest me some good CPA networks? AdWorkMedia's support is pretty slow, takes forever to reply and isn't even active on Skype.
I'll be promoting my offers through paid advertising (Bing ads), so if anyone could suggest me a CPA network that accepts newbies like me.

P.S I've tried viewing the offer's landing page through VPN too but it redirects me to a strange page.

Well maybe its show you this because you are from another country related to that offer .For example if you open a USA offer and you live in Bulgari it will not show you that offer ,its show you one related to your country .Also good networs are cpalead,cpagrip,peerfly,maxbounty etc

Well maybe its show you this because you are from another country related to that offer .For example if you open a USA offer and you live in Bulgari it will not show you that offer ,its show you one related to your country .Also good networs are cpalead,cpagrip,peerfly,maxbounty etc

I know but I need to check the offer's landing page before I can promote the offer. :/ Idk how else to fix this.
Also, Maxbounty, Peerfly don't really accept newbies.

I know but I need to check the offer's landing page before I can promote the offer. :/ Idk how else to fix this.
Also, Maxbounty, Peerfly don't really accept newbies.
why can't you use tools to provide you help to manage this situation? i mean any spytool out there could be helpful for you to have a good view on good networks, that could be good for your offer, personally, i think it could be good for you to check it by yourself, and also check the best one where you can buy ads. Try something like ADMobiSpy, cheap, simple of use, and good support! hope it will help you for this!

I recently joined AdWorkMedia and whenever I try to preview an offer's landing page it shows me this:
643d40befa43790a4ebd5ed2eb5ee0f6.png

This happens with most of the offers I'm trying to preview. Why's that?

Also, can anyone suggest me some good CPA networks? AdWorkMedia's support is pretty slow, takes forever to reply and isn't even active on Skype.
I'll be promoting my offers through paid advertising (Bing ads), so if anyone could suggest me a CPA network that accepts newbies like me.

P.S I've tried viewing the offer's landing page through VPN too but it redirects me to a strange page.
I've been doing some questioning to some who earned already due to the fact that I can also earn, so I tried a few to see who could offer me the best deal. I tried a few like Maxbounty, SuperRewards, Adscend Media and so far OfferDaddy paid me the best rates

MI
Back