The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Need expert advice on promoting Adult CPA CPL offers

Free Trial

affiliate
Hey There,I have been doing Cpa Affiliate marketting for 2 months but I have been facing problem to find a better Ad Network that will have better conversion,ROI. I have used plugrush but the conversion was only 1 for 1000 click. I need expert advice on promoting Adult Dating offers and game where I can pay with Webmoney. The minimum budget for first campaig should be <25$. Advice to Which Ad format I shall use to get better Conversion will be a great help.

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
That is not much money to work with most ad networks will require a $50-$100 min deposit.
I know where you can start off smaller but the traffic in 70% garbage --so what is the point?

Question threads here pls:
Traffic Sources - General
Newbie Helpdesk

Well I can invest that much if the network can ensure good traffic and conversion. I have spent quite a few dollars on plugrush but the result was not satisfactory. If u can suggest me some good Networks I can invest whatever the amount is.

I got it Thanks. Can u suggest some ad networks which traffic is good for adult cpa and cpl offers? The site should accepts Webomeny. I will be glad for any kind of expert advice as I'm a newbie in this field.
I have used some like Plugrush,Popcash.

If traffic networks had 'sure things' they would just do their own CPA as a *super affiliate*
Basically, the way this works is you spend a lot of money just finding the traffic that will convert for the offer (program) you are working with.

• 1,000 clicks by who and for what?
    --There are too many variables to make much sense out of that statement.
  • What did it cost per click
    --and what is the pay-out per conversion?

The only traffic that converts well is your site's organic referrals from search engines and SEM like GoogleAds and Bing Ads (for adult)
Sometimes, you can find ads with member site placements --that can work well too.

Cold ads --ad network traffic is not easy to convert

Hey, think about cpm... IF you can estimate the ctr of your product well. Then this could achieve better results

The eCpm of my product is now 52.06$. The conversion rate is good I see from working. But I ain't finding any good Ad Networks to promote the offer that's the problem. And it would be great if you can suggest what Ad format should I be using at the time of Promotion.

The most used ad-format would be 300x250. With Gimp you can create nice GIF,s and Creatives. Try Exoclick or TrafficStars

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

Explore the Resources section here for an abundance of traffics sources for ads placement. You should also create a thread in the Business Centre to ask for ad networks and traffic sources that meet your needs.

banners
Back