The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Need Advice With First Steps Into Affiliate Marketing!

Amerika

affiliate
I'm interested in getting involved with affiliate marketing, especially incentive traffic. I have done a lot of research on CPA+incentive friendly networks and have come up with a top 3.
ClickDealer, CPAGrip and MaxBounty. I have gone through all of the reviews and found these to be perhaps the best for me, especially as they are incentive traffic friendly. My question is:
What next? I don't have established referrals as I'm brand new to this game. I plan on using Coupon/Deal, CPA/Sub-Affiliate Network, Email Marketing and Loyalty/Reward program methods. Also, surveys to determine offers that are appropriate to the person based on how they answer which would either require a completed offer or purchase to get to whatever content or service.

Thank you so much!

Welcome too the club! :)

Seems seems to me that you should just signup with these networks and discuss your ideas with your AM. Just be honest on your application and call ahead to introduce yourself if possible. Having a landing page/website in place before applying can be helpful as well.

Hello Amerika, why don't you try to reach out the managers of those networks, and try to get them to explain to you how to roll with? You will have a fatest response this way.

I'm interested in getting involved with affiliate marketing, especially incentive traffic. I have done a lot of research on CPA+incentive friendly networks and have come up with a top 3.
ClickDealer, CPAGrip and MaxBounty. I have gone through all of the reviews and found these to be perhaps the best for me, especially as they are incentive traffic friendly. My question is:
What next? I don't have established referrals as I'm brand new to this game. I plan on using Coupon/Deal, CPA/Sub-Affiliate Network, Email Marketing and Loyalty/Reward program methods. Also, surveys to determine offers that are appropriate to the person based on how they answer which would either require a completed offer or purchase to get to whatever content or service.

Thank you so much!
You should really try to join more networks, and with those you already have right now, try to contact their service, try to get more informations about how this works.

When you have statistical amounts of user submitted data 1000+ then you need to algorithmically sort that data to algorithmically selected offers. Otherwise you will be subjectively *mind-reading* Internet info ;)
I plan on using Coupon/Deal, CPA/Sub-Affiliate Network, Email Marketing and Loyalty/Reward program methods.
Don't run in too many directions at once -- these are tactics but what is the larger picture strategy?

Thank you guys for the responses!

I currently emailed a bunch and I'm waiting for replies from them, hopefully with some news to begin soon!

When you have statistical amounts of user submitted data 1000+ then you need to algorithmically sort that data to algorithmically selected offers. Otherwise you will be subjectively *mind-reading* Internet info ;)

Don't run in too many directions at once -- these are tactics but what is the larger picture strategy?

I'm looking to ultimately for CPM incentive based advertising on mobile applications and websites, mainly offers that offer virtual currencies as an incentive or say for example:

The target consumer signs up for an offer that includes registering for a loyalty program for a grocery store (random example) that gives them points every time they shop at the said grocery store in exchange for virtual currencies or other cash rewards. (I hope that makes sense, a lot of this can get confusing as I've seen digging through many other threads haha)

banners
Back