The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Native Advertising Affiliate Campaign 'Mastermind'!

affiliatelk

Hi All,

I would like to launch a native ads affiliate campaign !
  • Which is best traffic source for launch a native ads campaign to health & beauty niche related offer in tier 2,3 countries ?
  • Great affiliate networks for above requirements?
  • Tracker, Spy tools (Cheap and best for native campaign ?
  • Additional tips for native campaigns?
Thanks

Hi All,

I would like to launch a native ads affiliate campaign !
  • Which is best traffic source for launch a native ads campaign to health & beauty niche related offer in tier 2,3 countries ?
  • Great affiliate networks for above requirements?
  • Tracker, Spy tools (Cheap and best for native campaign ?
  • Additional tips for native campaigns?
Thanks
You could try to join Taboola, Outbrain, those are great Ad-networks! for the trackers you could try to use Voluum, it's a great one that i will advice even though the package price is quite high, but the service is really effective! For spy-tool, i got nothing more to tell you than for you to try the service of Admobispy, which is really cheap, but also a great one that i think will fit your needs more! Be patient, and everything will surely be great!

You could try to join Taboola, Outbrain, those are great Ad-networks! for the trackers you could try to use Voluum, it's a great one that i will advice even though the package price is quite high, but the service is really effective! For spy-tool, i got nothing more to tell you than for you to try the service of Admobispy, which is really cheap, but also a great one that i think will fit your needs more! Be patient, and everything will surely be great!

I would like to use RedTrack as my Native Tracker.. Any advice on it ??

I would like to use RedTrack as my Native Tracker.. Any advice on it ??

We will be doing some webinars with RedTrack. The first one will be in September. Watch for the email announcement.

Also, you will need to use a great intelligence tool to really target the right offers and see what landers are working. Check out PayPer Trail and AdPlextity. We did a webinar with PayPer Trail a few weeks ago, you can see the replay here. We'll be doing three more webinars with them next month as well. Then in late September and early October, we will be doing a few with AdPlexity.

MI
Back