The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Sohaib3594

affiliate
Hello Guys,
I started cpa marketing + ig in nov 2015, i am a old member of this forum but never posted anything, i always used to observe other people posts to gain knowledge and information. I am sure it will motivate you and i will also get some motivation from you guys, after all hardwork is the key to success.

In these more then 2 years i had worked with many cpa networks and had a great experience in cpa marketing and i will be happy to share my experience and knowledge with others.

I am uploading my payments proofs of the networks with which i worked in past and currently working.
I basically work with soi email submit offers. If any network have some good private offers. They can contact me

Attachments

• adludum.PNG
    adludum.PNG
    12.1 KB · Views: 676
  • adworkmedia.PNG
    adworkmedia.PNG
    83.6 KB · Views: 678
  • cpagrip.PNG
    cpagrip.PNG
    35.1 KB · Views: 675
  • cpalead.PNG
    cpalead.PNG
    55.3 KB · Views: 656
  • maxbounty.PNG
    maxbounty.PNG
    93.4 KB · Views: 693
  • ogads.PNG
    ogads.PNG
    6.2 KB · Views: 658
  • Capture11.PNG
    Capture11.PNG
    14.8 KB · Views: 656
Hello Guys,
I started cpa marketing + ig in nov 2015, i am a old member of this forum but never posted anything, i always used to observe other people posts to gain knowledge and information. I am sure it will motivate you and i will also get some motivation from you guys, after all hardwork is the key to success.

In these more then 2 years i had worked with many cpa networks and had a great experience in cpa marketing and i will be happy to share my experience and knowledge with others.

I am uploading my payments proofs of the networks with which i worked in past and currently working.
I basically work with soi email submit offers. If any network have some good private offers. They can contact me
Attaboy!! it's always awesome to see someone who can go get it; well done!

Hey man!
Amazing!
Looks very nice.

May I ask what is your main traffic source with your maxbounty offers? and in general?

Besides that do you use in all those offers, in your own landing page?

Cool.
And Instagram also requires to have a landing page if you want to promote Maxbounty offers?

Besides that If I may ask, where and how did you built your landing page?
Yes u also need a lp if u r promoting through instagram and i built my lp myself

banners
Back