The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Gold My CPA Journey - trying to reach $100/day profit

very informative journey mate. Just read your first post. Will read through the rest of the thread later on
Hope that you will like it. I first started the mobile journal and failed terribly. Then I switched from mobile to web, created this journal and yeah it worked for me. Later after a year after mastering some traffic source and optimisation process I resumed my mobile journal again and did well in that too. I don't like failures. Whenever I fail in something, I take a pause clear my mind and then resume it and push harder. I take myself to the extreme point where its a do or die situation for me and survival for the fittest. It wasn't a easy journey for me but I did manage to overcome all the hurdles. :)

Hello @internalsoul ,

A great and inspiring journey indeed !
Also Congrats on mastering the art that is Internet Marketing with various sources and ways !

I am a newbie to Cpa marketing and would like to know the best threads that you recommend from AffiliateFix !

Looking forward to your response !

Am I the only one who is jealous of this Journey?

I just read the 1st page and clicked the last page to see a millionare :)

Very inspiring and informative.
Hahaha.. thanks. Glad you liked it.
Also Congrats on mastering the art that is Internet Marketing with various sources and ways !

I am a newbie to Cpa marketing and would like to know the best threads that you recommend from AffiliateFix !
Thanks. This is the best thread to get started: What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE)
You can also check out the guides other members have posted.
Wish you all the best. Carry on!
Thanks a lot. :)

Hello @internalsoul ,

Looking forward to your response !
just follow journeys in here Follow Alongs and Online Journeys
there is lots of great things here .

Amazing thread and great evidence that journaling works.

I notice that you did some dating niche stuff. Did you ever collect email addresses/do email campaigns as part of your promotions?

I ask because I'm thinking about doing something in this area, but would want to create a list and use stories, create LTV and so on. Maybe a bit "out of the box" thinking, but something that I think might work as part of a longer game strategy.

Amazing thread and great evidence that journaling works.
Thanks and yeah it works. When I have first joined this forum I was a complete newbie. @K told me to open my journal and keep track of everything even if I fail I should continue that. I did opened mobile journal where I failed and then this journal.

I notice that you did some dating niche stuff. Did you ever collect email addresses/do email campaigns as part of your promotions?

Yeah this journal was on dating and I didn't collected email id's because I was short on budget then. I was also targeting tier 3 countries and wasn't in a position to experiment much. So primary target back then was to master the niche, traffic source and the whole optimisation process. It wasn't a easy journey but I got great help from all the members of this forum. Just saw your journal and it's really good. Wold look forward for your updates. Have a great day :)

You have to make sure its statistically significant before you start cutting anything. Also the ctr is high but conversion is low, you also need to use scripts to call out the viewers to drive the conversion up or split offers ( maybe the offer is pretty saturated). Anyway good luck

Also seems like your not tracking cost right. Either your parameter is wrong or it's your traffic source ( if that is the case, i already know what your traffic source is hehe)

Are there any samples of capture pages and good scripts which will turn a CPA project into a viral system, builds a list and rewards list members for bringing more prospects to the capture page?

Maybe we can work on developing a simple php script and a few html templetes to get it off the ground, is it doesn't exist yet? ... :)

Are there any samples of capture pages and good scripts which will turn a CPA project into a viral system, builds a list and rewards list members for bringing more prospects to the capture page?

Maybe we can work on developing a simple php script and a few html templetes to get it off the ground, is it doesn't exist yet? ... :)
you want to capture emails ? , there are lots of templates out there :) .
make sure you search well :)

Thanks for mentioning these. I'm signing up accounts so I can learn about them. Probably see me writing some notes in my learning journal about them. :)
That's a good thing. I will check your journal today.

@internalsoul , Just curious, how much are the campaigns relating to this thread generating you in income now(i.e nearly 1 year after you started) ?
opti already gave you the answer. this journal was created in 2014 and yeah the offer I was running lasted for 4 months and then pulled off. For the first month I tested several landers and banners. Made most out of the offer by scaling it to other traffic source on second and third month. When the offer was pulled off, I already had other profitable campaigns.

you want to capture emails ? , there are lots of templates out there :) .
make sure you search well :)

Actually, I would like to create some custom made scripts as add-ons to do more than just capture emails. By the looks of it, there could be a market for modifying and expanding existing scripts in some interesting ways as well.

Do you think there would be a demand for a script to rotate landing pages every few days?

opti already gave you the answer. this journal was created in 2014 and yeah the offer I was running lasted for 4 months and then pulled off. For the first month I tested several landers and banners. Made most out of the offer by scaling it to other traffic source on second and third month. When the offer was pulled off, I already had other profitable campaigns.

If you dont mind, could you show us your landing page and banner from your first successfull campaign, only if you are comfortable doing so, i figure that sharing them now would help me as well as a lot of others when it comes to what a successfull landing page should look like and also wont be of any loss to you :)

If you dont mind, could you show us your landing page and banner from your first successfull campaign, only if you are comfortable doing so, i figure that sharing them now would help me as well as a lot of others when it comes to what a successfull landing page should look like and also wont be of any loss to you :)
Please hold on for a few more days. New case-study post about this journal is coming soon on my blog and yeah I will provide everything including banners, traffic source, banner positions, landing pages with editable PSD banner files and total money I made with the offers I ran on this journal. Right now little busy with redesigning the theme and adding more features to the site. I guess I will make the post live on next monday.

Please hold on for a few more days. New case-study post about this journal is coming soon on my blog and yeah I will provide everything including banners, traffic source, banner positions, landing pages with editable PSD banner files and total money I made with the offers I ran on this journal. Right now little busy with redesigning the theme and adding more features to the site. I guess I will make the post live on next monday.

Looking Forward To It !!

MI
Back