The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Gold My CPA Journey - trying to reach $100/day profit

I'm in love with this thread tbh.
I'm so much motivated and excited to start working with mediabuying(banner ads).
I'm planning to buy traffic from exocliclick.
Is that a good choice?
Or do you have any other recommendation for me for traffic?

Thanks a lot,
Jaguar

I'm in love with this thread tbh.
I'm so much motivated and excited to start working with mediabuying(banner ads).
I'm planning to buy traffic from exocliclick.
Is that a good choice?
Or do you have any other recommendation for me for traffic?

Thanks a lot,
Jaguar
I am so glad that you liked it and my journal inspired you.TBH i was in a similar position like you and had no idea how to get everything started but i did my homework and always remain positive even meeting failure in my mobile journey.
You can opt for exoclick and trafficjunky but one trafficsource at once. Try to master the trafficsource and break your campaign and make it profitable and then move to the next one. Since you are going into adult niche, so a little advice would be don't come to early conclusions. Gather enough data to optimize your campaign. I always follow this combination (Lander -> Offer -> Banner) combination to optimize my campaigns and it has worked well so far for me. Good luck. :)

@internalsoul : Thanks for your awesome follow along and replying every questions asked. You are really a great man!

I have a question for you: If you have to go with Free Traffic Source; which one particularly you would start with? Any recommendations?

Thanks in advance.

@internalsoul : Thanks for your awesome follow along and replying every questions asked. You are really a great man!
I have a question for you: If you have to go with Free Traffic Source; which one particularly you would start with? Any recommendations?
Thanks in advance.

Glad that you liked it. I don't work with free traffic as it takes huge time to get tto a steady income but you can see many guides on free traffic in this forum. As far as i have seen instagram, tumblr, pinterest, twitter, youtube and faceebook works great for free traffic. Just a word of caution, do check the offer restriction before going for it. Hope that helps.

Glad that you liked it. I don't work with free traffic as it takes huge time to get tto a steady income but you can see many guides on free traffic in this forum. As far as i have seen instagram, tumblr, pinterest, twitter, youtube and faceebook works great for free traffic. Just a word of caution, do check the offer restriction before going for it. Hope that helps.

Thank you...just checked your blog vaiya. Its awesome. :)

I am so glad that you liked it and my journal inspired you.TBH i was in a similar position like you and had no idea how to get everything started but i did my homework and always remain positive even meeting failure in my mobile journey.
You can opt for exoclick and trafficjunky but one trafficsource at once. Try to master the trafficsource and break your campaign and make it profitable and then move to the next one. Since you are going into adult niche, so a little advice would be don't come to early conclusions. Gather enough data to optimize your campaign. I always follow this combination (Lander -> Offer -> Banner) combination to optimize my campaigns and it has worked well so far for me. Good luck. :)

Thanks for the tip.
But can I use Exoclick for non adult offer promotion as well?
Thats for future case, if I get worked up with Adult niche, and change my vertical, can I use exoclick then too.
Also, if you dont mind, can you please PM me your skype so that we can be in touch :)
Thanks a lot.

-Jaguar

I am about to launch my first campagin. I already made the lp and know network I'm going to use. But I'm So Confused About the Type of Traffic I'm Going To Use To Promote My lp. Should I do popads or banners or mobile traffic.
Could you also message me your Skype to help me pinpoint the type of ads I should use to promote my offer

Thanks for the tip.
But can I use Exoclick for non adult offer promotion as well?
Thats for future case, if I get worked up with Adult niche, and change my vertical, can I use exoclick then too.
Also, if you dont mind, can you please PM me your skype so that we can be in touch :)
Thanks a lot.

-Jaguar
Yes, you can use exoclick for mobile offers too which allow adult traffic generally antivirus offers.

I am about to launch my first campagin. I already made the lp and know network I'm going to use. But I'm So Confused About the Type of Traffic I'm Going To Use To Promote My lp. Should I do popads or banners or mobile traffic.
Could you also message me your Skype to help me pinpoint the type of ads I should use to promote my offer

Depends on your offer and niche. You have to tryout everything to know which trafficsource works out of what kind of offers. Testing is a big thing in CPA. If you don't test then you will never know what works and what doesn't.

Sorry to say but i am not giving away my Skype id anymore as i am too over loaded. Everybody ask me the same thing again and again over skype. So if you have any question put it here and i will answer it so that others can get the answer without asking me the same question again on Skype.

I am a newbie in affiliate marketing, any tips on how to go about? I have applied for MaxBounty.

First of all, post an Introduction here: Introductions

Getting to know your new fellow members is essential for a Newbie seeking the help, guidance, and assistance of others.

Post often, ask loads of questions in the appropriate forums and sub-forums. You'e been with us for several weeks now and only have a few posts. Get active man and the community will be there for you every time.

You are a FIX'er now and that means you have the world at your feet with IM. Here are a few suggestions:

Read and learn through extensive reading in this community. Select one vertical. one tracker, and one traffic source. Learn from your fellow members here to master each one of them (a couple of months). Then you can expand and replicate your successes.

As a Newbie, you need to read, study, invest, and implement. Perseverance, dedication, and taking action are the cornerstones of the success you will obtain.

Read
Read through the various areas of the forum to learn about the types of marketing available for your new business. Make a list of all the types of marketing and take some notes along the way. Then determine which area of marketing with which you will start your journey.

Do this to select an area of marketing to start, as well, do this to select a tracker, a traffic source, and to select a vertical.

Then read up on the affiliate networks and select two to begin with that will serve your needs and the types of offers you would like to promote. Put your application in and they will call you for an interview. Be professional and be prepared to answer some questions about how you will promote offers, do you have a website, are you a Newbie, etc. Please note, if you join the Dojo, we have a thread there that can offer assistance in getting accepted to some of the networks.

Study
Now that you have selected a basis to begin, read all of the threads in this forum that relate to your initial selections so that you have a rudimentary understanding of their features and benefits.

Invest
You will require some investment. A VPS server, domains, traffic, landing pages, etc. You will need a budget for daily, weekly, and monthly expenses. This will change over time and you will need to update it often so that you know exactly what your costs and earnings are.

Implement
This is where it all starts to earn. You must now begin to implement what you have established as your foundation for your business.

Here is some advice and guidance that will help you establish your initial goals:

Make sure you complete the following first.

Every business needs:

1. a plan
2. a schedule for research, learning, and execution
3. a budget.

Remember to read through our WIKI and get to know the basics as well as some of the buzz words in the industry.

I also recommend reading the following thread:

As a Newbie, What Stops You From Getting Started

Here is a set of immediate goals:

1. Get a VPS
2. Select a vertical
3. Select a tracker
4. Select a couple of networks and get your approval
5. Select a traffic source
6. Create a schedule for researching, learning (training), and working. This is a business, treat it as such!
7. Create a budget for every expense (daily, weekly, monthly)
8. Be very active in this forum by researching, asking questions, helping others when you are able.

As well, I highly recommend you join the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

Remember This! : Nothing has to be perfect before you start. Read & study, but invest and implement at the same time. You cannot learn all of it from reading and studying. A great deal of your learning comes from implementing!

Good Luck!

T J

Thanks
First of all, post an Introduction here: Introductions

Getting to know your new fellow members is essential for a Newbie seeking the help, guidance, and assistance of others.

Post often, ask loads of questions in the appropriate forums and sub-forums. You'e been with us for several weeks now and only have a few posts. Get active man and the community will be there for you every time.

You are a FIX'er now and that means you have the world at your feet with IM. Here are a few suggestions:

Read and learn through extensive reading in this community. Select one vertical. one tracker, and one traffic source. Learn from your fellow members here to master each one of them (a couple of months). Then you can expand and replicate your successes.

As a Newbie, you need to read, study, invest, and implement. Perseverance, dedication, and taking action are the cornerstones of the success you will obtain.

Read
Read through the various areas of the forum to learn about the types of marketing available for your new business. Make a list of all the types of marketing and take some notes along the way. Then determine which area of marketing with which you will start your journey.

Do this to select an area of marketing to start, as well, do this to select a tracker, a traffic source, and to select a vertical.

Then read up on the affiliate networks and select two to begin with that will serve your needs and the types of offers you would like to promote. Put your application in and they will call you for an interview. Be professional and be prepared to answer some questions about how you will promote offers, do you have a website, are you a Newbie, etc. Please note, if you join the Dojo, we have a thread there that can offer assistance in getting accepted to some of the networks.

Study
Now that you have selected a basis to begin, read all of the threads in this forum that relate to your initial selections so that you have a rudimentary understanding of their features and benefits.

Invest
You will require some investment. A VPS server, domains, traffic, landing pages, etc. You will need a budget for daily, weekly, and monthly expenses. This will change over time and you will need to update it often so that you know exactly what your costs and earnings are.

Implement
This is where it all starts to earn. You must now begin to implement what you have established as your foundation for your business.

Here is some advice and guidance that will help you establish your initial goals:

Make sure you complete the following first.

Every business needs:

1. a plan
2. a schedule for research, learning, and execution
3. a budget.

Remember to read through our WIKI and get to know the basics as well as some of the buzz words in the industry.

I also recommend reading the following thread:

As a Newbie, What Stops You From Getting Started

Here is a set of immediate goals:

1. Get a VPS
2. Select a vertical
3. Select a tracker
4. Select a couple of networks and get your approval
5. Select a traffic source
6. Create a schedule for researching, learning (training), and working. This is a business, treat it as such!
7. Create a budget for every expense (daily, weekly, monthly)
8. Be very active in this forum by researching, asking questions, helping others when you are able.

As well, I highly recommend you join the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

Remember This! : Nothing has to be perfect before you start. Read & study, but invest and implement at the same time. You cannot learn all of it from reading and studying. A great deal of your learning comes from implementing!

Good Luck!

T J
Thanks a ton TJ ! :)

@internalsoul
Glad to see you become a moderator. Congratulation. :)
Secondly i wanted to thank you for becoming such a great mentor and teacher. Now my campaigns are green.Once again, it has been a pleasure working with you...
Good luck man..
Thanks man. So happy to hear about your progress. You are a good hard working student and you are making me proud. Best of luck to your success :):affiliatefix:
Check out for my PM

Hi sir,what you create landing pages using manual scripting or generator ?please suggestion if you using LP generator?

MI
Back