The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Gold My CPA Journey - trying to reach $100/day profit

I need some mentor to take my first action !! Can you be the one? Little guidance will be great.. PM your skype !
Sending you PM.

I am curious how 50onRed will work out for...

Campaigns were approved yesterday and here is the stats so far. Still gathering more data to optimize the campaigns.
H7KEvUv.png

Hey, im also starting PPV, could you help me with this? i already have you on my skype :) i used to work for you in SEO field :p

Yeah i do remember you demitha. I have replied you on skype.

Hi mate, wish you good luck,
very inspiring,
can you PM your skype please :(
Sure i will provide but keep it short and to the point. I might be little late in replying, because i have my own campaigns to maintain and i am working on a new project. I will surely reply you, but sometimes i am late in replying this month. Check my PM.

you're doing great man!! .... congrats
Thanks Man.

Little update on my journal. I have successfully optimized my campaigns on 50onred and learned few tricks from affiliatefix, which has helped me a lot and finally managed to take the campaign to 100% ROI. It took sometime to gather all the data and optimize the campaign plus i am in one of the hot competing niche and that too in a very competitive country. Those who are wondering about the traffic quality of 50onred, for them i can only say is that 50onred is a very good traffic source and lead quality is very good. Its a bit costly, but when ROI is high then it doesn't matter. I would put 50onred above leadimpact with respect to lead quality and ROI.

gf9bIg5.png

Note:- If you have any question then ask them here, i will reply here. Others having same question will get the answer.

On a side note,please don't ask me anything about other paid CPA forum. I am not a member anywhere else. I have joined this forum. Learned everything from here, started my journey from 0 and now have a successful journal. All the members here are very helping and friendly including K (oliver). Lastly, i can say is that if you can't make it here, then you can't make it anywhere no matter how much you pay to get into that paid forum. You need to learn, understand, take risk and test. If there is no risk, there is no gain. Joining any course or private forum wont make you a successful affiliate marketer, you need to work your ass off to be successful. :)

Just a little update about my PPV campaigns. The stats is for last 30 days. Same campaign, same targets but 2 different traffic source.
NLnUP9E.png

50onred always have the highest CTR and CR.

Now stats for last 7 days
bRXJQ0t.png

For 50onred, I am always bidding highest to get the most traffic so my cost is much higher on 50onred than on leadimpact but CTR and CR is high enough. My ROI on both traffic source is almost same.. And with few more little tweaks it will be over 100% ROI for this month. Would set up more campaigns on more verticals.

BTW Thanks to all who have shown appreciation , encouraged and inspired me to carry on. I am really grateful to all the love i have received from this forum. it mean a lot to me.. and affilitefix is just like my second home.. ;) :ninja:

Last edited:
Just a little update about my PPV campaigns. The stats is for last 30 days. Same campaign, same targets but 2 different traffic source.

BTW Thanks to all who have shown appreciation , encouraged and inspired me to carry on. I am really grateful to all the love i have received from this forum. it mean a lot to me.. and affilitefix is just like my second home.. ;) :ninja:

Awesome update!

internalsoul - Can you tell me if it's true about CPA Network /advertisers scrub very high? It's true ?
So, we are in 2015 it's too late to start CPA Marketing or Never it's too late ?
Thanks

Very inspiring. Looks like you clearly know what you are doing and I'm sure you will get your goal.
I started with mobile ppv and looking to get conversions on WEB also.
If you want to chat about mobile ppv or anything else you can add tipwebs on skype.
Good luck in the future!

Hello,

May I ask why you hold up your mobile journey I am doing mobile cpa right now and out of 150$ I lost 120$ for a low payout offer.

"What i have doing so far. Well, i have checked many offers and did save some good offers for my starting campaigns which i think will do well. Next, i picked one traffic source and did a manual survey of what others are running and how they are doing it(I wont copy them)."

Hi internalsoul,

May I know how you pick an offer to promote? And how you did your manual survey of what others are running and how they are doing it?

Would you mind to share with me?

Thank you.

Aaron

You have to make sure its statistically significant before you start cutting anything. Also the ctr is high but conversion is low, you also need to use scripts to call out the viewers to drive the conversion up or split offers ( maybe the offer is pretty saturated). Anyway good luck

Also seems like your not tracking cost right. Either your parameter is wrong or it's your traffic source ( if that is the case, i already know what your traffic source is hehe)

Hi Sleenirvana,

I am using CPVlab now. May I know how to track our cost? like you had mentioned above?

Thank you.

Very inspiring. Looks like you clearly know what you are doing and I'm sure you will get your goal.
I started with mobile ppv and looking to get conversions on WEB also.
If you want to chat about mobile ppv or anything else you can add tipwebs on skype.
Good luck in the future!
Sure would love to do that.

Hello,

May I ask why you hold up your mobile journey I am doing mobile cpa right now and out of 150$ I lost 120$ for a low payout offer.
Not into mobile offer that much.

"What i have doing so far. Well, i have checked many offers and did save some good offers for my starting campaigns which i think will do well. Next, i picked one traffic source and did a manual survey of what others are running and how they are doing it(I wont copy them)."

Hi internalsoul,

May I know how you pick an offer to promote? And how you did your manual survey of what others are running and how they are doing it?

Would you mind to share with me?

Thank you.

Aaron
To pick an offer, i check all the landing pages of the offer manually. Try to put myself on user's shoe and think if that landing page is appealing to me. While choosing the offer you have to think like a user and not like an advertiser. Once offer selection is completed, you can get creative and try to convince your users to take actions. To do the manual survey on competitors, i have given some example on my casestudy inside dojo. Manual survey depends on traffic source. Some traffic source don't reveal their publisher site's and in that case you can do it manually. Hope that helps.

I was about to leave CPA but Bro you honestly changed my mind, really glad i landed on this forum and your thread.
Bro PM me your skype, will be waiting..

I was about to leave CPA but Bro you honestly changed my mind, really glad i landed on this forum and your thread.
Bro PM me your skype, will be waiting..
Glad that you changed your mind. Work hard and it will pay off. Success don't come so easily so you have to be patient to get it going. Wish you all the luck.

banners
Back