The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Gold My CPA Journey - trying to reach $100/day profit

Really enjoying this. Keep up the great work, man. Adjust and get a one up on the competition! Looking forward to your next update.
Thanks jeremy. I have some big plans for this month, lets see how can i achieve it.
What kinda campaigns are you running? Are you doing mobile or desktop?
Just curious
Sorry, i wont tell what kind of offers i am running, on what vertical and what traffic source. The only thing i can tell you is that all my campaigns are focused on SOI leads.
Yes they are desktop offers. I have a separate thread for mobile offers which I have currently put on hold.
great journey. Btw what traffic source are you using, ppc,ppv? Good luck on your journey!
Its CPM banner advertisement. Thanks fro your wish
Very fascinating journey....and hats off to you for the work you put in.

Congratulations on achieving your goal of $100 a day profit! :)
Thanks for the wish. Yeah i did achieved my goal but that's not the end. I want to make it steady and the moment I have achieved it, i have set a new goal of $300/day profit.

Sorry for the late update. I am completely out of funds and have paused the campaigns. I have used my $1000 budget so far and waiting for some funds to come in so that i can resume all my campaigns.

November 1st and 2nd Full stats:-
Total Spending :- $220.926
Total number of leads:- 574
Total Income:- $412.9
Net Profit:- $191.974
ROI - 86.9%

What i have done so far while my campaigns are paused:- I got my landing page content and banner content translated into another european language. So all total i am wroking on 4 different language . Now, I am designing the landing page and banners. For my already profitable campaigns, I am doing some minor tweaks in designing like, adding favicon to my landing pages, adding trust symbols and few designing tweaks to make it look more professional. Keeping an eye on my competitors as they do the same with me.

I will probably be able to resume my campaigns in a day or two and lets hope for the best that my new campaigns will do well too.I will keep this thread updated.

Thats the thing u look for when you hit over 100 a day.

1) Server capacity: liquid web or google is my recommendation
2) Cashflows: thats whats creditcards are for.
3) Maintance of your existing campaigns: you can't endlessly conquer new land when your losing your base.

Good luck bro

Thats the thing u look for when you hit over 100 a day.

1) Server capacity: liquid web or google is my recommendation
2) Cashflows: thats whats creditcards are for.
3) Maintance of your existing campaigns: you can't endlessly conquer new land when your losing your base.

Good luck bro
Thanks for the tips. Looking forward to get cloud server for landing pages and images and VPS for tracking.

I had something around $25 leftover on my advertising account , so thought of spending them on some new campaigns. I got my landing page content translated to some european languages and have created landing pages and banners and set up campaigns. I am still out of funds to resume all my primary campaigns. So tested out the new campaigns with this small amount. Below is the stat:-
Dve7Um4.png

Total Spent:- $25
Total Income:- $31.79
Total Profit :- $6.79

It worked out well, for every country I have targeted except one. The CTR for banner is also way too low for that country, so i will have a talk with the person who translated the content to see what went wrong.

So for now, i will end up finish doing all the tweaks on my present campaigns and newly found profitable campaigns and will wait to resume all my campaigns in a day or 2.

It has been a long time, since i have provided an update. November was the second month of my CPA journey and it did ended up well.I did faced problems of cashflow when i was having a successful optimized campaign and when i got my funds, the offers were paused(bad luck). I had to invest a lot to find out more profitable campaigns but it ended up well.

Complete November stats:-
Total investment:- $1,643.872 (including spent on new campaigns where i have lost good amount of money)
Total income:- $2693.50
Net Profit :- $1049.67
NET ROI= 63.86%
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Summary of October Full Month Stats:-
Total Spending :- $602.229
Total Income:- $914.3
Net Profit:- $312.07
NET ROI:- 51.82%

I did got liquidweb VPS but haven't purchased CPVlab yet. I did upgraded my voluum plan to pro. At the end of this month i have to decide whether i am gonna stick to just web offers or i will try mobile offers too, if i plan on doing mobile offers then i had to stick to voluum as cpvlab cant track mobile. I have lots of plan for this month and aiming to double my income and net profit. Lets see how it goes.

Last edited:
[QUOTE = "shreedharcva, post: 72.060, Thành viên: 13.925"]. Grt dude, Nếu bạn muốn chạy Mời Mobile, với một số hướng dẫn, chỉ nhận được inTouch với tôi [/ QUOTE]
bạn có thể giúp tôi, tôi want to run campaigns with mobile

Grt dude, If you want to run Mobile offers, with some guidance, just get intouch with me.
Thanks buddy. Will send you a PM shortly.
Love this man, whats the latest from your earnings? Anymore Dojo guides please?
I will update my earnings at the end of the month because right now, the earnings aren't that good. Had made $500+ for a total spending of $174 so far. I got my payment from my previous months earning so things will get going from today.

One thing i have realised and that is cash flow is so much important and also lead quality. At the start of this month, i ran out of my funds again so have to pause most of my campaigns. I got a mail from my AM where the advertiser has asked me to scale up all my campaigns and i have been invited to run the campaigns privately and have also been asked "what do i need to keep it going". So after thinking a little, i told i need cash flow and that's the problem i am facing. So my AM went ahead and has set me up for weekly payment even though i haven't met the criteria for weekly payment. I was sure i was going to get a payout bump(which i got yesterday), so i didn't asked for it instead i asked for faster payment which will help me a lot. I suppose the weekly payment will be a big turning point. I hope everything goes well as i have planned. Will update this journal with earning later this month.

Hey man great story,

the Cashflow is at the beginning always your bottleneck, especially if you scale more then you earned.

Even with weekly Payments it's hard to keep them always online and credit cards aren't the solution, if they even maxed out ;)

Just a small tip, you never track your coast in voluum, what you could do is to caclulate a CPC for your banners based on your last stats and then start tracking them in voluum you could see imidiatly if something goes wrong. I do this and track all my coast manually every day.

On how much country are you running ads right now?

And wouldn't it be better to search another ad Network with the same spots for one country, so you don't have to deal with the other languages?

Cheers

Hey man great story,

the Cashflow is at the beginning always your bottleneck, especially if you scale more then you earned.

Even with weekly Payments it's hard to keep them always online and credit cards aren't the solution, if they even maxed out ;)

Just a small tip, you never track your coast in voluum, what you could do is to caclulate a CPC for your banners based on your last stats and then start tracking them in voluum you could see imidiatly if something goes wrong. I do this and track all my coast manually every day.

On how much country are you running ads right now?

And wouldn't it be better to search another ad Network with the same spots for one country, so you don't have to deal with the other languages?

Cheers

Thanks mate for dropping by and providing the suggestion. Really appreciate that.

I don't track the cost on voluum because i use my excel spreadsheet's to the acculturate calculating for all my campaigns. The is always a difference in my advertisement admin panel statistics and voluum statistics, so even if i put an average CPC on voluum then also i wont get the accurate data. So i prefer to use my spreadsheets to track cost, ROI rather than voluum.

I was runnings ads on 6 different countries. Campaigns on 4 countries died out as the offers were saturated as they were small countries. Now i am left with 2 countries plus testing new offers on US/CA and UK.

I cant export my campaigns to other ad network, as i have been exclusively invited by the advertiser to run the offers with few other affiliates from my cpa network. My restriction is only that, i should use the same traffic source which i was using before the campaign was pulled off and made exclusively private for few publishers. I did asked if i can scale the campaign to other ad network, but the advertiser has denied my request. So i will run the offers as long as they are not saturated and i am on a positive ROI state.

Noww, i have gained some funds, so i have plans to jump on PPV, using boxofadss from jan 2015. I did attended the webinar and have gone through luke's PDF. Lets hope for the best.

Hey,

yes right always track your coast manually. Are you sure that on 4 different countries your offer saturated?

Because normally you can promote an offer for a long time.

Maybe another ad Network have some inventory from the same site?

But why shouldn't you scale on another Ad network, maybe the qualitiy is even better?

Yes it's very important to test a fallback offer.

Last edited:
Good job on acheiving your goal!

You will probably get your 300$ dollar easily!

Im thinking of starting in cpa too. I tried before but with such a small investment that make non-sense.
Do you mind share with how much did you start with? Do you think that 500$ just for traffic is enough to start?

Good luck to your journey

Hey,

yes right always track your coast manually. Are you sure that on 4 different countries your offer saturated?

Because normally you can promote an offer for a long time.

Maybe another ad Network have some inventory from the same site?

But why shouldn't you scale on another Ad network, maybe the qualitiy is even better?

Yes it's very important to test a fallback offer.

Every day the banner ctr and conversion rate of my LP's were decreasing. I have stopped them when my ROI decreased to 10% ROI. 3 days later the offers were pulled off. One of the exclusive publisher did media buy while i was waiting for cash flow. It was a small tier 3 country and my AM confirmed it too.

Replied to your PM. Lets talk mate. :)
Good job on acheiving your goal!

You will probably get your 300$ dollar easily!

Im thinking of starting in cpa too. I tried before but with such a small investment that make non-sense.
Do you mind share with how much did you start with? Do you think that 500$ just for traffic is enough to start?

Good luck to your journey
Thanks man. I had around $800 all total budget for my 1st month. Spent around 200$ here and there with little to zero profit before spending the rest on only web cpa offers. Spent last 2 weeks of September reading everything on this forum before taking action. So my journey has started on October and goes on.. I would simply suggest you to take action. Dont hesitate about that. "In order to make money, you have to spend money" - thats the simple mantra i have learned from afffiliatefix forum and everybody in this forum are very encouraging specially Oliver @k. So get started and start your journal. Best off luck buddy.

this thread is inspiring. Lot of things to learn. Thank you all..
Thanks man. Glad you liked it.

Happy New Year to all affiliatefix members:ninja:
8galjcf.jpg

Last edited:
banners
Back