The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Gold My CPA Journey - trying to reach $100/day profit

Seriously one of the biggest inspirations for me, are reading your threads.

And reading from past to present of your journey:)

I will take action, I will fail and I will get back up:)

Glad that you find it inspiring. Just believe in yourself and push yourself harder. :) Best of luck..
Seriously one of the biggest inspirations for me, are reading your threads.

And reading from past to present of your journey:)

I will take action, I will fail and I will get back up:)

Great Internalsoul
amazing juorney?
have you ever though of PPC to promote?
where did you get your LP,do you have a spytool?

Thanks in advance
Yeah it was a amazing journey like a roller coaster ride.
Yeah of-course i have used bing ppc and 7search ppc but not for the campaigns mentioned on this journal.
Well, that time I was tight on my budget so i used to do manual spying. But while starting my journey I have acquired my first LP from this forum and modified it according to my needs.

nice job bro~

Thanks mate.

I have a question for you. Like the product you are promoting is Ecommerce offer and is named ABC, do you create a simple landing page of the offer like with 50 words or less or do you write a article and then promote it.

I have a question for you. Like the product you are promoting is Ecommerce offer and is named ABC, do you create a simple landing page of the offer like with 50 words or less or do you write a article and then promote it.
Well My offer's were ecommerce product. They well simple SOI dating offers. For your example , it all depends on the product you are promoting. Review kind of article would good and can bring better sales than simple landing pages. It's a matter of testing depending on the product.
Thanks

MI
Back