The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Gold My CPA Journey - trying to reach $100/day profit

Thanks @internalsoul , yesterday I spent $20 on popads.net, I only got one conversion $1.6, I can't say that traffic has bad quality but I think the popads are best for the dating/adult niches, not the sweepstakes, because 2% goes to the offer from the landing page. One more thing, it's very expensive, even for all quality websites selected, I was paying $3 for 50 visitors! 1 of them goes to the offer, big loss!
Don't judge based on just one campaign and don't come to early conclusions. I had success with popads and seeptakes and antivirus offers. All depends on your landing page, your targets. Popads has very nice traffic quality. Not sure what went wrong with your campaign but seems like you aren't targeting well and your bid is quite high.

Don't judge based on just one campaign and don't come to early conclusions. I had success with popads and seeptakes and antivirus offers. All depends on your landing page, your targets. Popads has very nice traffic quality. Not sure what went wrong with your campaign but seems like you aren't targeting well and your bid is quite high.
Thanks for your input and giving me hope. Actually I used a landing page that provides 20% conversion for the offer (CPA conversion) on Bing Ads. I traced all the traffic, first, I sent the traffic from all categories (except the adult), I noticed that most of the traffic which went to the CPA offer was coming from the category Art/Movies. So in next campaigns, I targeted Art/Movies category and I excluded the website ID's which didn't provide clicks on the offer after 20 clicks. I tried different quality websites but I got few clicks to the offer (3 clicks) and targeted desktop screens. At the moment, I don't know what to do, is it a problem of categories, screen resolution, website quality, landing page, etc. but the landing page is doing perfect with Bing Ads!

Which category I should target for sweepstakes offers? There are plenty of categories. Thanks!

Actually I used a landing page that provides 20% conversion for the offer (CPA conversion) on Bing Ads.
Every traffic source is different and so are their results. Bing is a PPC ad network and Popads is a Pop up ad network. Everything is different for the two traffic sources and you can't expect to have exactly same results on both the traffic source.

So in next campaigns, I targeted Art/Movies category and I excluded the website ID's which didn't provide clicks on the offer after 20 clicks.
20 clicks for pop up traffic isn't anything. You need to data to come to any conclusions.
At the moment, I don't know what to do, is it a problem of categories, screen resolution, website quality, landing page, etc. but the landing page is doing perfect with Bing Ads!

Which category I should target for sweepstakes offers? There are plenty of categories. Thanks!
I am not sure what is wrong but may be you are not doing it right. For pop up and PPV traffic you get very small time to grab user's attention. User's are generally busy clicking the close button and in that time you have to grab their attention. May be your landing page isn't appealing enough to grab their attention. And again you can't compare bing with popads as both are not the same traffic source. Spend money on data not on your instinct.

Every traffic source is different and so are their results. Bing is a PPC ad network and Popads is a Pop up ad network. Everything is different for the two traffic sources and you can't expect to have exactly same results on both the traffic source.

20 clicks for pop up traffic isn't anything. You need to data to come to any conclusions.

I am not sure what is wrong but may be you are not doing it right. For pop up and PPV traffic you get very small time to grab user's attention. User's are generally busy clicking the close button and in that time you have to grab their attention. May be your landing page isn't appealing enough to grab their attention. And again you can't compare bing with popads as both are not the same traffic source. Spend money on data not on your instinct.
I respect and appreciate your efforts here. Yes, now I understood more and I will keep the pop later and will concentrate on what I already know :) Thanks a lot!

Did you try maybe to change networks to see if other networks give you better payout and have better CR?

MI
Back