The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Gold My CPA Journey - trying to reach $100/day profit

Awesome journey! Many thanks @internalsoul for all the efforts spent to inspire us, I do greatly respect and appreciate it, you are creative really! I realized that the CPA is not just Facebook ads, Bing or AdWords. My problem was to find a lucrative traffic source. Bing is providing low volume of traffic (not enough) despite I had some success with it.

Do you think that popcash, popads.net are a good CPM ad networks to run CPA offers like sweepstakes offers? Thanks!

I didn't had much success with popcash but popads.net is quite good. I have used popads.net, propellerads for my mobile journal and had success with them.
Many thanks, @internalsoul for your valuable feedback and the time you spend to answer all the members. I have a sweepstakes campaign on popads.net but it didn't launch yet, my bid is 0.003 for top quality sites 10%, I sent them an email why it's not working yet despite it's approved - waiting their answer. I didn't specify any device to see which one works better. Now I am installing Prosper202 as I was using another tracking tool not fully loaded.

Have you experienced buysellads.com? It might be good for you, I will give it a try after I master the pop networks. After that, will fly to the PPV :)

Please keep the good work up and hopefully you reached the stable $100 daily.

Very inspiring @internalsoul – thanks for sharing your journey with us
Would be interested to hear what you think are the biggest changes since 2014 and now – for example what wouldn't work any more in 2016 compared to when you started?

have a sweepstakes campaign on popads.net but it didn't launch yet, my bid is 0.003 for top quality sites 10%
I guess for quality sites 10 your bid is quite low. So that's the reason you aren't receiving any traffic. Go with top 5 or top 6 sites. Try 3 kind of bids low bid, avg bid and high bid and see which one is converting better. Popads show you bid position and amount of traffic you are supposed to receive.
Have you experienced buysellads.com? It might be good for you, I will give it a try after I master the pop networks. After that, will fly to the PPV :)
Buysellads.com is for media buying and I haven't tested them yet.

Very inspiring @internalsoul – thanks for sharing your journey with us Would be interested to hear what you think are the biggest changes since 2014 and now – for example what wouldn't work any more in 2016 compared to when you started?
This journal was on dating niche. It is called evergreen niche, it will never get saturated. Only changes I can see is that the mobile traffic is increasing every year so landing pages should be mobile optimised along with offers.

I guess for quality sites 10 your bid is quite low. So that's the reason you aren't receiving any traffic. Go with top 5 or top 6 sites. Try 3 kind of bids low bid, avg bid and high bid and see which one is converting better. Popads show you bid position and amount of traffic you are supposed to receive.
Thanks a lot! That's useful. I will set the quality to "All websites" with a $0.004 max bid to see how the system works there, then I will start optimizing. By the way, do you recommend the Popup, Popunder, Tabup or Tabunder?

Have you checked your bid position and the amount of traffic you will receive in the summary?
Oh, you know? I was always getting message that no data for you, but now I got data because I changed the quality. Here is it below, can you advise me please if it's good and what shall I do? Thanks.
  • Average bid for traffic with your options is 0.010185
  • Highest effective bid for traffic with your options is 0.078100
  • Max bid offered for your options is 0.061000
  • Your position in bidding queue is 46
  • We estimate you'll receive less than 1000 impression(s) per day

I may be wrong, have never worked with this platform but I'd guess that your ad is never going to see the light of day in this position.
If you want to get the lion's share of traffic, you typically want to be in the top 3 or 5.
I am new to this system too, I increased the quality and my campaign started few hours ago :)) It's still running.

I am new to this system too, I increased the quality and my campaign started few hours ago :)) It's still running.
I have launched a campaigg in Popads once and this is the doubt I had at the time... If you bid is too low you don't get any traffic, but if you position yourself within the top 5 positions you will get a lot of traffic but your daily budget goes in matter of hours...So if you set a $ 1.00 campaign and set I daily budget of $ 10, in my case was a short lived campaign. So be prepared for that. Let me know how the campaign is going.

I have launched a campaigg in Popads once and this is the doubt I had at the time... If you bid is too low you don't get any traffic, but if you position yourself within the top 5 positions you will get a lot of traffic but your daily budget goes in matter of hours...So if you set a $ 1.00 campaign and set I daily budget of $ 10, in my case was a short lived campaign. So be prepared for that. Let me know how the campaign is going.
Thank you very much @Guilly for the valuable info. Actually I got lost, I changed the URL and the campaign now under approval process. Do you mean to set the bid to $1 instead of $0.005? This way, will I pay $1 per each view? So $1,000 per 1000 views? I bid finally at $0.009 but the traffic stopped, the system is not clear and I am lost there. Now waiting the new URL to get approved. How much shall I bid please? And which quality websites you recommend? 60%? Thank you!

• Your position in bidding queue is 46
  • We estimate you'll receive less than 1000 impression(s) per day
How much shall I bid please? And which quality websites you recommend? 60%?
Like @azgold said your bid position is below par. You need to increase your bid. I have said earlier for sweeptakes go for top 5-6 quality sites. Start 3 campaigns one with low bid but make sure your avg traffic is above 1-2K. Second one go for avg bid and the final one with high bid.

You need to check your bid position many times a day as the competition on popads is very steep.

Like @azgold said your bid position is below par. You need to increase your bid. I have said earlier for sweeptakes go for top 5-6 quality sites. Start 3 campaigns one with low bid but make sure your avg traffic is above 1-2K. Second one go for avg bid and the final one with high bid.

You need to check your bid position many times a day as the competition on popads is very steep.
Thanks @internalsoul , yesterday I spent $20 on popads.net, I only got one conversion $1.6, I can't say that traffic has bad quality but I think the popads are best for the dating/adult niches, not the sweepstakes, because 2% goes to the offer from the landing page. One more thing, it's very expensive, even for all quality websites selected, I was paying $3 for 50 visitors! 1 of them goes to the offer, big loss!

banners
Back