The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Seeking Help Maxbounty links redirect to Google search.. why?

raidenOP

affiliate
Hi everyone,

I am new here and Into affiliate marketing as well. I joined maxbounty and started promoting offers on medium and other blogging and question/answer platforms through hyperlink.

I also created landing pages using different landing page builders and wanted to promoted CPA offers

After few weeks I noticed that my links were not directing to offer page, rather when I clicked on those links I would get redirected to Google search.

I changed proxies, used VPN, but same Google search.

I was thinking it was due to link shortening, but there were links which were not shortened by me and those too were redirecting to Google search.

After contacting affiliate manager I tried domain redirect using pretty links but results were same.

But by using pretty links, I noticed that whenever a Google bot crawled my affiliate links, those links would then redirect to Google search.

I need help with this, any tips or advice would be highly appreciated.. thanks

Plus alot of guys have told me that those offers are not meant for your country that is why u see Google search. But I have tried geopkeer and other such services to look how my sites appears in allowed geo, but I appear same Google search everywhere.

Also excuse my English

Post the link ffs
I have no freeking idea

I can curl the link and get the redirection header from the US locations or from Amsterdam
The links are most likely being redirected by: who and from where and why? IDK I don't have the link to try and test
o_O
:rolleyes:

You must check by geo using a proxy service so that you appear as though you are from the country the ad is meant for.

You cannot always combine geos, it's best to build separate funnels for each geo.

Services like GeoPeekers are more or viewing sites and not for viewing the ads. It's advisable to use a proxy to properly inspect a funnel starting from the ad.

check your DM messages
at top
1674512596462.png

You must check by geo using a proxy service so that you appear as though you are from the country the ad is meant for.

You cannot always combine geos, it's best to build separate funnels for each geo.

Services like GeoPeekers are more or viewing sites and not for viewing the ads. It's advisable to use a proxy to properly inspect a funnel starting from the ad.
I have used VPN to inspect offer meant for specific country. But still Google search page shows up.

I resolved his problem
  • the proxy he was using is either leaking an X-FORWARDED-FOR ; or,
  • is a known proxy address and is on the block lists

The link opened fine by my US residential IP (with a legit ISP hostname) user browser, showing the landing page link I was provided with in DM by @raidenOP correctly, no further investigations were necessary.
thread: </closed>

Updated;
the tracking links he was using on the creative on the landing page were invalid (most likely) incorrect maybe?

the links to the offer DO redirect from the landing page->offer's image link->tracking domain-> redirect to google

Not a proxy issue --
HTTP/1.1 302 Found ->
HTTP/2 301

MI
Back