Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Maxbounty account Terminated for No reason

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rehan Khan

affiliate
Hello @Steve MaxBounty

Please Look at to this matter and kindly reinstate my account back I really work hard to get my leads.

Today i have received an email from Maxbounty saying that my maxbounty account is terminated because of fraud. I really don't know what i just did wrong, i guess nothing, i was just signing to see the stats of my account, i tried thrice but failed but when i checked my email i saw a message from Maxbounty that my account is terminated, I appealed and explained every offer and its promotion methods with the traffic sources and with the lander URL, my affiliate Manager is Bianca, as i she asked me via skype about an offer that how i am promoting that, i answered here clearly

I was promoting an email submit offer, two days before i just changed my payment method, but i don't think so that could be the cause. The main source of my traffic was instagram, so how could it be a fraud.

I have been with Maxbounty have I ever once filled in an offer myself, asked or paid anybody to fill in any offer, or bought traffic for any offer, I was quite surprised to receive an email that my account has been terminated for fraud, but i am confident that whatever misunderstanding can be easily resolved.

Assist me please, i will be very thankful.

Thanks
Taha Yaqoob

Last edited:
Hello @T J Tutor and @azgold please kindly forward my issue to Maxbounty so they might assist me , i have already sent a detailed note to compliance and conatcted my AM @biancamaxbounty but not reply yet.

Thanks
Taha Yaqoob

Hello @Steve MaxBounty

Please Look at to this matter and kindly reinstate my account back I really work hard to get my leads.

Today i have received an email from Maxbounty saying that my maxbounty account is terminated because of fraud. I really don't know what i just did wrong, i guess nothing, i was just signing to see the stats of my account, i tried thrice but failed but when i checked my email i saw a message from Maxbounty that my account is terminated, I appealed and explained every offer and its promotion methods with the traffic sources and with the lander URL, my affiliate Manager is Bianca, as i she asked me via skype about an offer that how i am promoting that, i answered here clearly

I was promoting an email submit offer, two days before i just changed my payment method, but i don't think so that could be the cause. The main source of my traffic was instagram, so how could it be a fraud.

I have been with Maxbounty have I ever once filled in an offer myself, asked or paid anybody to fill in any offer, or bought traffic for any offer, I was quite surprised to receive an email that my account has been terminated for fraud, but i am confident that whatever misunderstanding can be easily resolved.

Assist me please, i will be very thankful.

Thanks
Taha Yaqoob

Don't wait for Maxbounty for resolution, they only will give you lecture. They Don't have evidence/proof for fraud.You can check my complain about for Maxbounty on this forum, till now not resolved. Only they given lecture.

Last edited:
@Asif Siddiqui
I am Just hoping that they will help, i have emailed a detail note to the compliance and i stand by my performance that i have worked hard day and night to generate some $$$ and in results "Your account is terminated" and what is the reason ?? a word which i hate the most and that is "Fraud" , May be there must be a competitor doing this with me, but i am 100% sure that i am clean at my end, and i'm sorry about the loss of your account, i wish that they could help you.

Best of luck in the future

Thanks
Taha

@Asif Siddiqui
I am Just hoping that they will help, i have emailed a detail note to the compliance and i stand by my performance that i have worked hard day and night to generate some $$$ and in results "Your account is terminated" and what is the reason ?? a word which i hate the most and that is "Fraud" , May be there must be a competitor doing this with me, but i am 100% sure that i am clean at my end, and i'm sorry about the loss of your account, i wish that they could help you.

Best of luck in the future

Thanks
Taha

suppose that if your account reactivate.After few days or month, They will again terminated your account.Just like me & you, there are so many complain available in google & Maxbounty resources at Affiliatefix regarding account terminated for fraud. i am simply suggest you do not waste your time & money with Maxbounty. If you really want to work with Maxbounty then ask for prepayment.

suppose that if your account reactivate.After few days or month, They will again terminated your account.Just like me & you, there are so many complain available in google & Maxbounty resources at Affiliatefix regarding account terminated for fraud. i am simply suggest you do not waste your time & money with Maxbounty. If you really want to work with Maxbounty then ask for prepayment.
Yes, i agree with you Bro, let me just wait a moment, and yes you're right if they don't want me to get back in, so i have to move on..

I have not received any mail or any response from the compliance and from the A.M Biance respectively.
uuPKYdi.jpg

@azgold can you inform any maxbounty representative see the matter here and to assist me.

Help would be appreciated.

thanks
Taha

Thats because the A.M will have blocked you so you wont get a response from them. Happened to me a few years ago when I got my account suspended still to this day never learnt the reason why, I lost about $500.

Its a shame that it seems Maxbounty still terminates people without actually having some sort of discussion or explaining the reasons for termination. Maxbounty is a terrible network IMO there are much better networks out there with proper support especially for newbies, I would just move on they dont give a damn about affilaites.

Edit: Opps, dupe post.

Anyway, here's what he response without responding what so ever evidence I've posted. I believe, user from 3rd world country don't deserve to work with them. So do the OP and a couple of other user. I believe no one else to like my opinion, I'm a honest guy. Telling the truth. Peace.

Last edited:
Hi Rehan. Sorry for the delayed response. Your account was terminated because the leads you generated were all fake. All leads were created through a proxy and you also had repeat user agents, the exact same lead location data for all leads. For this reason your account was terminated and your leads were reversed by the advertiser. We will not be reinstating your account but I wanted to get this info out for other legitimate affiliates who might be wondering. MaxBounty does not tolerate fraud.

Hi Rehan. Sorry for the delayed response. Your account was terminated because the leads you generated were all fake. All leads were created through a proxy and you also had repeat user agents, the exact same lead location data for all leads. For this reason your account was terminated and your leads were reversed by the advertiser. We will not be reinstating your account but I wanted to get this info out for other legitimate affiliates who might be wondering. MaxBounty does not tolerate fraud.
No problem Adam, You stated that all of my leads were fake, Seriously i don't know about the user agent, maybe someone abusing my aff links, but one thing that makes me disappointed that is "all of my leads were fake" ?? How?? What about the instagram traffic, i used 5 instagram accounts and 2 facebook accounts to generate leads, and target the right people, so i can say that, if facebook and instagram ads send me fake leads and bot clicks (which is not possible) then you are 100% right that my leads were fake. i have sent a detailed email related to my promotional method with all instagram accounts + with landing pages ( Hosting is expired in feb). So you mean that i would build a lander, buy a hosting and use an instagram accounts and spend my time and money for just to get fake leads? sad.

By the way thank you for the reply, but it really hurts me, not because that my account is blocked but just because you stated "my leads were fake" which is totally wrong.

Regards
Taha

Unfortunately there is no way for me to verify 100% what you were doing to generate the traffic. What we can see are the results and the indicators show that whatever was happening, was not legitimate and as a result, we needed to stop it as soon as possible to protect the integrity we have with our advertiser. I believe you that potentially a traffic source you bought from sent bad traffic, but it is always the affiliates responsibility to know where their traffic is coming from and that it is quality and trust worthy.

Last edited:

Are these desktop or mobile user agents? If the latter, don't be so quick to discount his claims. I'm assuming since he's sending Instagram traffic and the majority of the users are on mobile, that would make perfect sense. I can't speak for other geos, but all of the big four US-based mobile providers push their traffic through transparent proxies (mobile network engineers call them middleboxes) due to limited IPv4 space, data allotments and throughput. T-Mobile, the only one not dual stacked (IPv4/IPv6), is really guilty of this and have been known to rewrite user agents and decrease image quality on the fly via proxy.

I learned this hard way from my MassPlanner escapades tethering mobile connections with T-Mobile changing my user agent to an iOS/Windows one when every device I own is a Linux/Unix derivative or running Droid.

Also, Facebot (Facebook's bot that scans bio URLs) changes its user agent to fool software that looks for the Facebot/Instagram default user agent string (facebookexternalhit/1.1 (+External User Agent Text - Help For Webmasters | Facebook)) It is not uncommon to see Facebook with a fake user agent hitting the same link multiple times in a row.

Good thing about easily identifying the latter on IPv6 is that Facebook puts their actual name in the address. The first two IPv6 addresses that will always check your links first with the default Facebot user agent:
2a03:2880:20:cffb:face:b00c:0:1
2a03:2880:2030:6ff9:face:b00c:0:8000

=====

For the OP, in the future using other networks, collect those IPs and setup a IP filter in your tracker to exclude them from your "good" traffic and redirect them to an alternative page or skip the network entirely and directly link them to advertiser's page.

Unfortunately there is no way for me to verify 100% what you were doing to generate the traffic. What we can see are the results and the indicators show that whatever was happening, was not legitimate and as a result, we needed to stop it as soon as possible to protect the integrity we have with our advertiser. I believe you that potentially a traffic source you bought from sent bad traffic, but it is always the affiliates responsibility to know where there traffic is coming from and that it is quality and trust worthy.
Hello Adam, I agree with you that there may be something wrong, but as far as i think i am clean at my end, that is why my AM Bianca asked me about the campaign hence is stopped running that campaign and i remember the campaign name that was Cryptocurrency starter kit, i also remember the number of leads which was 7 leads and $1 per lead, i also ran Iphone X offer for that i used 3 instagram accounts and make 65+ $ with it. so i can only request you to reinstate my account and this time i will make sure filter my traffic sources.

thanks
Taha

Hi Taha, I appreciate your interest in having us reinstate your account but we will not be doing so. I will not be addressing this case any further. Sorry!

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back