The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Make 6 figs even English my 2nd language

cladvi

affiliate
I just saw this bragging thread and feel like awesome to brag when i get chance. so its long story, about 10 years ago i start typing good old google how to work from home business, then wola come up with opportunity call Home based business opportunity and end up with be coming an amazon associate. .lol:D

then story goes on end up finding Wealthy affiliate as every one of them review any program online. so i start to jump around program to program about wasting my 1st 3 years and made little to no success.:p

but when i found my passion and turned it as real business then every things tart change, i found it was hard as English is my 2nd language and have to develop skill that most 95% people hate to develop in western world because i live in Canada.

So i develop technical side skills, like email marketing setting up, marketing funnels, websites, all the tools that need to small business operate, so when i start to package them and sell start every thing change and long story short i was able to go fulltime and make 6 figs..i hope you love my story thanks:rolleyes:

I just saw this bragging thread and feel like awesome to brag when i get chance. so its long story, about 10 years ago i start typing good old google how to work from home business, then wola come up with opportunity call Home based business opportunity and end up with be coming an amazon associate. .lol:D

then story goes on end up finding Wealthy affiliate as every one of them review any program online. so i start to jump around program to program about wasting my 1st 3 years and made little to no success.:p

but when i found my passion and turned it as real business then every things tart change, i found it was hard as English is my 2nd language and have to develop skill that most 95% people hate to develop in western world because i live in Canada.

So i develop technical side skills, like email marketing setting up, marketing funnels, websites, all the tools that need to small business operate, so when i start to package them and sell start every thing change and long story short i was able to go fulltime and make 6 figs..i hope you love my story thanks:rolleyes:
Interesting story for sure, especially as English isn't your native language and you succeed regardless of that, as I see many people have issues with this. But, it would be great if you could maybe expand this journey and give us more details on what your strategy was, how long you waited for the first results to come, which challenges you faced on the road, and so on. Think it would be more helpful for newbies if you shared more insights.

banners
Back