The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

My First Bragging Thread

Strickland

Ok don't get excited, I have no stories of great riches, but.
With all the research I've done on copy, I've been testing out a push campaign with 10 different creatives. The average CTR for creatives in this vertical and country is 0.33% (as best I can find anyway).
I have managed to get two creatives running at 1.15% and 1.27%
Firstly they're both over 4 times the average (near enough anyway), secondly it's the first time I've had a creative over a 1% CTR
I shall now beat my chest like Tarzan :D

How do you manage/produce your creatives?

For this experiment I've been using Mobidea for my offers, traffic and tracking. just because it makes it easy to setup and control. Plus any money I make there I can easily put back into the traffic account. The creatives for push are just a headline followed by a few lines of text. I've been concerntrating on the pictures and headlines mainly.
All of this is done inside the campaign settings of Mobidea, its very simple.

I'm also in the middle of setting up a pop campaign, running some landing pages that I'm trying to setup on AWS. I'm finding that quite difficult to do. Those landers I had some one create for me.

For this experiment I've been using Mobidea for my offers, traffic and tracking. just because it makes it easy to setup and control. Plus any money I make there I can easily put back into the traffic account. The creatives for push are just a headline followed by a few lines of text. I've been concerntrating on the pictures and headlines mainly.
All of this is done inside the campaign settings of Mobidea, its very simple.

I'm also in the middle of setting up a pop campaign, running some landing pages that I'm trying to setup on AWS. I'm finding that quite difficult to do. Those landers I had some one create for me.

Testing is the key
Cool site btw
https://www.mobidea.com/academy/

Ok don't get excited, I have no stories of great riches, but.
With all the research I've done on copy, I've been testing out a push campaign with 10 different creatives. The average CTR for creatives in this vertical and country is 0.33% (as best I can find anyway).
I have managed to get two creatives running at 1.15% and 1.27%
Firstly they're both over 4 times the average (near enough anyway), secondly it's the first time I've had a creative over a 1% CTR
I shall now beat my chest like Tarzan :D
Congratulations! That's really good results!

MI
Back