The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Lurker saying Hello,

Amrk

affiliate
Hello,
I am AMR and I started thinking seriously about CPA marketing about a year ago, became a member of Affiliate fix in the same time frame.
I launched my first serious campaign (CPA grip, Propeller Ads- Interstitial, Be Mob, 30 $ ad spent, 4 offers, about 5000 clicks, 0 conversions) during the last month.
And now I find myself seriously in need of some guidance.
I hope to learn from more experienced and expertise carrying members and maybe able to provide some value to future newbies.
Finally , glad to start talking to you guys.
Yours
Amr.

Hello Amrk,

thanks for sharing your story! Would you like to tell us more about what you tried and if there were any partial results? From what I know, test budgets can exceed $30 by far.

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
When CPA does not work out, there are 3 segments to look at for problems:
  1. The offer quality and affinity (market acceptance).
  2. The traffic sources and your sorting and segmentation.
  3. The conversion funnel you designed (including your method of tracking).
All three segments have to work together in order to further optimize the conversion results.

Question threads here pls:
Links to sub-forums that can guide you:

Hello Amrk,

thanks for sharing your story! Would you like to tell us more about what you tried and if there were any partial results? From what I know, test budgets can exceed $30 by far.
Thank you for your response.
I will soon share a detailed account of my last month's experience running campaigns. For now, to begin with, I assessed the possible points of failure and decided to upgrade my network. I joined Zeydoo and am currently trying to get approval for some good offers.
I am also working on designing effective landing pages and revisiting BeMob tutorials to improve my ad copy and ad format. I plan to enhance my campaign as much as possible this time.
Additionally, I will maintain a journal of my journey on the forum.

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply, Graybeard.
I have been thinking along the same lines. I have earmarked today and tomorrow for all the threads I have bookmarked.
P.S.
I have learned a lot from your posts, though there remains a lot that I don't understand and much still to learn; I am glad to be talking to you.

Hi @Amrk welcome to the forum, i agree with the suggestions above, also you need to test more interms of budget and a varity of offers.
its a game of learing, the more you will learn the more you earn.

banners
Back